I Need Us Dollars But Where?

Crypt36

Opposite Tony's Disco on walking Street about 50m back or almost opposite Big Tuna Bar, good and very good rate money changer. He is happy to get rid of samller bills in $, bets go middle afternoon, when he gets cash delivered from day's business. Cheers. JL.

Opposite Tony's Disco on walking Street about 50m back or almost opposite Big Tuna Bar, good and very good rate money changer. He is happy to get rid of samller bills in $, bets go middle afternoon, when he gets cash delivered from day's business. Cheers. JL.

second that !! used to always go there for small bills.

^ That's Yenjit. Been there for years and was always the go-to place for forex of any amount of currency. I bought my first house here from the owner who's kids were at Uni in the UK. The kids cashed my post-dated personal cheques in the UK and when they confirmed they had the funds, another installment on my house purchase was marked as paid. It beat me having to bring money into Thailand to buy the house and her having to remit funds from Thailand for her kids living expenses; a 100% win-win.

Edited by NanLaew

second that !! used to always go there for small bills.

yeah been there for years