No Beer & No Sex ?

bambob

No Beer & No Sex ?  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I could probably stay off the booze..... for about a week, then a big binge would probably follow.. :o

Stay off the sex... well .... no...but then again that all depends on the wife, and she's not always in the best mood after a binge (see above) :D

totster :D

Here is a question and poll , could you visit on holiday or live in LOS and remain totally celibate and temperant ?

Could you stay totally clean ??

No women and no beer or alchohol ??

>>> yes

>>> typsy is fun ... and no woman ... im not lesbian :o

Bambi :D

I already have my woman, and havent ever fancied paying for sex. So I couldnt care less about that part - so far nobody has suggested total celibacy for everyone... apart from a nutter I saw in Christchurch, NZ a few years ago - he thought it would be the best way to save the whales.

As for the alcohol though, I dont think I would want to live a life without it.

Bambom,

We are on this planet once and once only (unless your faith believes otherwise). Absolutley, never, no-way would i even dream (nightmare) of wanting to give up the 2 things that, as far as i am concerned, I live for :D P.S. The sex would have to be with the wife though. Or as Bambi said in another thread "my Junior would be cut off and thrown to the Ducks" :o I don't think she's bluffing either

Mr BoJ

P.P.S. The timing of this is great. Look at the news clipping on "DOCTORS’ ADVICE: Sex keeps urge to merge alive

Regular intercourse, masturbation key to long sex life, Siriraj physicians say" So why would we want to give up sex? :D Can't wait for a report that says drinking makes you live longer :o

Mr BoJ

Here is a question and poll , could you visit on holiday or live in LOS and remain totally celibate and temperant ?

What would be the point of the visit. May as well go to the Middle East.

IMO damm near 100% of tourists are sex tourists and / or alcoholics

Why else choose LOS? Food... lol, weather?

Helloooooooooooooooo!