How To Pay Car Finance In Los While We Are In Uk ?

we have seen a nice car we have wanted for ages now, we want to buy it from a dealership in bangkok, we will send my wifes sister the deposit 250.000 thb to give directly to the car dealer. what is the best way for us to pay off the remainder every month ? i have two bank accounts in thailand with kasikorn and siam commercial.

thanks

I don't know about Kasikorn and Siam but I bank with Bangkok Bank and I pay on line ... can even post date the payment to first of the month at any time.... I recently did that from Canada. Very easy ... I do it mostly so I don't forget

Hi,

Sounds a bit tricky actually. Since used car dealers don't do their own financing, they will require the full amount to be paid before they release the vehicle. I doubt whether they would take a deposit from your sister and hold the vehicle for XX months until you turn up to pay the balance and make out the paperwork. New car dealers may have in-house finance (such as Honda Leasing), but the same would apply.

So, you're probably looking at having your sister-in-law take out a finance contract and do the full purchase. If she passes the credit check, the finance company would require her to be responsible for the payments, so you would probably be looking at transferring to her each month prior to her own repayment date, so internet banking described above would be the way to go.

Cheers