Busy Bars/Clubs For The Local Thais In Patong?

Rsee

Hi all,

Are there any busy bars/dance clubs in Patong that cater mostly to the average Thai person. I want a find a place wtih minimum tourists and BG's.

Whats the most popular places for local Thais in Patong?

Soi Tan.. Galaxy etc.. Tho be prepared for some serious stink eye from the thai guys and beware of kicking something off, its not a place I would go with my defences down at 2 - 4 am etc..

Even less accessable is the burmese populated Karaokes on the canal rd between soi tan and nanai.. Thats where the thai guys go for P4P..

As said Patong isnt really a going out place for 'average Thai people' its a town thats tourist centric.. Phuket town has a much nice vibe for normal bars.. Sofa, T2, Jammin, Timber Hut, etc etc etc.

Soi Tan.. Galaxy etc.. Tho be prepared for some serious stink eye from the thai guys and beware of kicking something off, its not a place I would go with my defences down at 2 - 4 am etc..

Even less accessable is the burmese populated Karaokes on the canal rd between soi tan and nanai.. Thats where the thai guys go for P4P..

As said Patong isnt really a going out place for 'average Thai people' its a town thats tourist centric.. Phuket town has a much nice vibe for normal bars.. Sofa, T2, Jammin, Timber Hut, etc etc etc.

agree

and going to a thai place you need to behave like thais. its not bangla anymore, and approaching a thais bird could be fatal, or at least expect to be layed down on the floor with a gun to your head.

Iv been enjoying going to thai places past 3 years, but I do know how to behave

Edit. My memory fails me, Galaxy I started going to at the old location close to Bangla, must be 5 years ago. Advantage to go with some attractive girls, as the thai guys dont instantly consider you as competition

Edited by katabeachbum