Sauna , Steam Room Needed

hogheaven

I am looking for a place with a sauna & or steam room to use , a gym or hotel that i can pay a fee and use them,

also i read about getting air con cleaned in another thread and can not seam to find a service company , can anyone please give me contact PH# or name of company that does a real air con cleaning.

There is a blind massage place down the first Soi just after the dolphin roundabout heading for Naklua, they have both gym and sauna you could use for 150 baht (or at least it was a couple of years ago)

Try Fairtex not far from Dolphin roundabout.

Not the cheapest but It has all the above and more.

Prior to coming to Thailand I used "gym's" for some 30 years 5 times a week (I am still doing the same here) and after each workout I also used either the Sauna or the steam room (Turkish bath) ...

The usage has health benefits of course, but bear in mind that when using a "steam room" make sure it is well cleaned and serviced because it can create serious health problems particular in tropical areas .... in a steam room system, water is converted via extreme heat into steam, unfortunately however condenced water vapour creates a perfect envirement for dangerous viruses that can, and do cause serious diseases one of them is named .. "Legionnaire's Disease" which in many cases ends into fatal results.

The Sauna (Finnish bath) has an exposure of very hot dry air and does not create the same danger as in a steam room.

Thus before using a Turkish bath in the gym of your choice, make sure that its operational system in terms of general cleanliness and hygiene is up to standard.

Prior to coming to Thailand I used "gym's" for some 30 years 5 times a week (I am still doing the same here) and after each workout I also used either the Sauna or the steam room (Turkish bath) ...

The usage has health benefits of course, but bear in mind that when using a "steam room" make sure it is well cleaned and serviced because it can create serious health problems particular in tropical areas .... in a steam room system, water is converted via extreme heat into steam, unfortunately however condenced water vapour creates a perfect envirement for dangerous viruses that can, and do cause serious diseases one of them is named .. "Legionnaire's Disease" which in many cases ends into fatal results.

The Sauna (Finnish bath) has an exposure of very hot dry air and does not create the same danger as in a steam room.

Thus before using a Turkish bath in the gym of your choice, make sure that its operational system in terms of general cleanliness and hygiene is up to standard.

sounds good advice, but i dont know about the clenliness of this one,

second road opposite soi 6, big building has both sauna and steam, and cold pools, was 250 per day with free fruit and water, hopefully still same price but not sure.

second road opposite soi 6, big building has both sauna and steam, and cold pools, was 250 per day with free fruit and water, hopefully still same price but not sure.

Yes I occasionally pop down there, called "Business Club" or something like that, very friendly, newspapers and tv in the lounge area.

For aircon service I use K Witaya Tel: 086 089 0027 or 082 203 9128 cost 400 baht per unit.

Yes I occasionally pop down there, called "Business Club" or something like that, very friendly, newspapers and tv in the lounge area.

For aircon service I use K Witaya Tel: 086 089 0027 or 082 203 9128 cost 400 baht per unit.

Thank you all so much,

The need for sauna is to clear skin and head , as said by others steam room must be clean, but both are great and going outside is not close to the same.

Thanks again to all.

Thank you all so much,

The need for sauna is to clear skin and head , as said by others steam room must be clean, but both are great and going outside is not close to the same.

Thanks again to all.

Try the Royal Cliff beach Resort, they have a gym and im sure they have a sauna and i would guarantee that it would be clean and of a very good standard.

The best one ive found is the one on the way to siam country club next to kiss food n drink they will even give you a card with 2 free goes for 1,500 baht, free water and fruit,swiming pool hot pool and cold pool 150 per day great value.

The one on second road charges extra for farangs so i dont go there any more.