If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

BN, I awoke this afternoon to the sound of thunder, how far off I sat and wondered.

Finally the rain came, I know you wont believe me, however I actually saw people wearing big winter jackets today, its bloody freezing in Bkk.

Yen nee tee krungthep hen lai khon sai suea naow,, lor.

Excellent rgs-,I awoke this afternoon to the sound of thunder, how far off I sat and wondered. from now on on this thread I'm going to try to only communicate in lyrics, will probably be too tricky but I'm gonna ......

• Like 1

rgs showing some good taste there in his last contribution, I gather the Leicester boys are heading to Las Vegas courtesy of King Power, if the owner fears a repetition of last years's farce in Bangkok I offer accommodation (for a modest fee) to the lads on our farm. I can guarantee they'll be little chance of any hanky panky as the nearest abode of welcoming ladies is 10 km away and is quite rightly named 'The Last Resort'.

I went to school near Leicester in my teens,but we were in Rutland a beautiful county of rolling hills and limestone cottages, Leicester always seemed like dullsville apart from the De Montfort Hall, there were plenty of good concerts there including this band.