If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

Klassic,

lol, rgs, used to listen to old Charlie, Don Williams and this lady when my father used to play them.

as for the so called hi - so chav Thong lor/sukumvit 38 food stall haters on this forum. god i hope they don't venture my way on phattanakan !

like the lady says, it would make my brown eyes blue !

https://youtu.be/udEZ_JjNz4E

TF, dont know if you ever made it up to Washington Square in Bkk?

Anyway about 15-20 years ago an old time China hand told me you have to check this place out, and took me up there, he told me, the menu, music and serving girls hasnt changed in 30 years, he was correct.

Talk about a trip back in time, Yanks wearing flared jeans and cowboy boots, surreal.

This is the sort of crap they were listening to as they eat SOS for breakfast.

Jeez, just when you thought it couldnt get any worse, kop for some of this krap.

As if the above aint bad enuff there used to be a bar on Suk 23 that played Christopher Cross, how bloody depressing.

Couldnt understand why his bar was always empty, tip for bar owners, dont play this krap.

Been busy rgs, planting payung, rosewood trees and fertilizing the rubber ones, little time alas for banter.

Sorry to harp on about the lack of rain but it's a biggie amongst us farming folk.

Shame few others on here participate in any banter, I suspect when they post they're stone cold sober, that would explain it.

How i wish this song was true riiiiiight now.

• Like 1

i posted this song some 4 years back returning to the U.K. after a 3 year year stint in Thailand.

felt like utter crap and this tune kind of made a lot of sense to the way i felt !

believe me, i have been out here for 2 months now and have a month left. i am dreading go back for so many reasons. people who bitch and moan about this place shouldn't have come here in the first place and don't know their born. people who knock me for having a dig at my home country don't live in the real world !

https://youtu.be/Ye7FKc1JQe4

Edited by tigerfish
  • Like 1