If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

On 2010-9-4 at 0:51 PM, TheWalkingMan said:

LOL

I just found this video this morning and thought it was funny.

Why is it funny??? That's a cool song & was a big hit on the radio about 10yrs ago.

Edited by bbi1

Geez, I have never ever heard of any of these songs that I've browsed through on the last 5 pages :shock1: Anyway, this is what I'm listening too, sticking with the Gansta theme for now. Actually, 2 of the songs about "Money" could be relevant to peeps in Thailand :smile:. The oldest classic being the 1st:

Edited by bbi1

2 hours ago, transam said:

Thought this was the music forum.............

Um, this is the music thread in the forum named "Farang Pub - fun, entertainment and Expat life". And those are music videos. I'm always willing to help when someone is confused about something :smile:

Edited by bbi1

21 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

Um, this is the music thread in the forum named "Farang Pub - fun, entertainment and Expat life". And those are music videos. I'm always willing to help when someone is confused about something :smile:

Sorry, thought it was blokes talking into a mic with a noise going on in the background....:stoner:

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Sorry, thought it was blokes talking into a mic with a noise going on in the background....:stoner:

Nah, a bloke talking into a mic is a M.C or Master of Ceremonies, background noise would be the crowd of guests. I'm happy to educate you further with any other confusions or questions you might have about anything so feel free to ask away :smile:

Today's theme music for a lazy Sunday on the playlist that I'm listening to is all about the ass, butt, booty, bum, cake, culo, donk, money maker, junk in the trunk, laffy taffy. First one is an older classic that more mature peeps on here would know. Then the Eminem one has some funny lyrics to it :smile:

Edited by bbi1

15 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Nah, a bloke talking into a mic is a M.C or Master of Ceremonies, background noise would be the crowd of guests. I'm happy to educate you further with any other confusions or questions you might have about anything so feel free to ask away :smile:

No thanks, but thanks for the offer....I have a couple of sound systems rigged up at my place, one to my DT so l can listen to music via youtube as it is meant to be heard, l have stuff blasting out near every day.

Perhaps my age has something to do with not liking Rap, must confess that the 60's stuff is always with me but real musicians like Pink Floyd, Clapton etc brings a smile. Not to forget "Blues" stuff too...

So yes I listen to all types of music, but for me Rap is just blokes talking whilst jigging about,  sounds all the same, nothing to do with having a singing voice...Of course many folk love it and l would not slag them off for something they enjoy listening to...:stoner: