If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

Can't be lazy when you're messin round with the devil's music.
The weekend starts here. Rock till you drop.

Love this song, I was brought up with Made in Japan, still one of my favourite albums !!

This is a great version, especially as Lord is probably playing a harp right now and Blackmore is happier plucking to some 18th century song about elves and princesses !!
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I would guess this is one of tutsi's favourites regarding Bonnie, though old Zimmerman wrote the tune.

No doubt it's played loudly on his headphones as he saunters into the grocery shop and makes eyes at the slinkiest piece of tail behind the counter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bannork said:

I would guess this is one of tutsi's favourites regarding Bonnie, though old Zimmerman wrote the tune.

No doubt it's played loudly on his headphones as he saunters into the grocery shop and makes eyes at the slinkiest piece of tail behind the counter.

nah, no headphones as I like hearing the little gasps when I complement them on their anatomy and make lewd suggestions about how I'd like to take my investigations further...

tutsi's imagination runs wild...the chinese shop mistress turns her lovely white face up to me and sez  'you old pervert, you know that if I wasn't happily married to the owner of this shop with two lovely children that you could easily have your way with me...'

now ol' Bonnie is a California gal and always leads her own band and she'd simply smash her strat over me heid (ouch) and have done with it...

and for my sins my love was taken from me...

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, talahtnut said:

Yeah, that Khmer stuff got the missus up doing spooky shapes.

I'm sure this one is some kind of Khmer hypnosis:

I bet Tutsi wished he had played the flute instead of the guitar after watching this. It's not too late.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, bannork said:

I bet Tutsi wished he had played the flute instead of the guitar after watching this. It's not too late.

He may find this easier to start with an instrument with one

hole, as shown below, as any great artist knows, its all about

the fingering.