If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

51 minutes ago, canthai55 said:

a good song to watch lewd nekkid wimmin dance to...and I sure do like watching lewd nekkid wimmin dance...

also liked this one by Pat Benatar...

reminds me of my mom's sudden death in Cochabamba in an accident, seeing an old lover there after 20 years and having sex with an older first cousin that I had always admired, she seduced me, honest...

sex and death go together, eros and thanatos, etc

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 1

Cochabamba is in the andes at about 8400 feet above sea level...and those that know are aware that hangovers at that altitude define pain of the first order...so disgraceful sexual indulgence can be forgiven if we agree that ejaculation is a good but temporary hangover cure...

I was with a gringa woman in a cheap hotel on Calle Uruguay in Mexico City (7400ft above sea level) and we never got outta bed...the Cantina Madrid was just down the street where we could replenish with beer and tequila but the bright sunlight and pollution made that unattractive...there was no room service so we almost starved...

OK, we weren't near la playa but you get my drift?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/29/2018 at 12:50 PM, tutsiwarrior said:

a good song to watch lewd nekkid wimmin dance to...and I sure do like watching lewd nekkid wimmin dance...

Geez, tutsi, you post about lewd nekkid wiimin dancin' but forget to post the vid.  No problem, really.  I've got ya covered.  :w00t: