If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

Me and my mate were hitching around Scotland in 1992, just went along where ever the driver of the vehicle that stopped was going.

We ended up at Findhorn, between Elgin and Inverness with a bloke that told us his life history. As you do.

Anyway, we stumbled on the Findhorn Foundation, where we worked on the camp site to pay for pitching our tent. It was a commune and later found out that Mike Scott had links with the place.

Anyway, as spiritual as you like, we didn't have any money, so were excluded from the events taking place at the time. It was a closed shop.

Stick yer f##king spiritual commune workshops up yer a$$, could have been the messiah, but as we had no money we were not allowed to attend.

I buggered off from the UK the same year, one way ticket to New Delhi on Aeroflot with 1800 pounds in my pocket - never, ever, looked back. Make half a million baht a month now without setting foot in the UK.

Stick yer spiritual camp Mike Scott.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TcKiC2yB0s

The Clash - Complete Control

Edited by soihok
  • Like 1

Me and my mate were hitching around Scotland in 1992, just went along where ever the driver of the vehicle that stopped was going.

We ended up at Findhorn, between Elgin and Inverness with a bloke that told us his life history. As you do.

Anyway, we stumbled on the Findhorn Foundation, where we worked on the camp site to pay for pitching our tent. It was a commune and later found out that Mike Scott had links with the place.

Anyway, as spiritual as you like, we didn't have any money, so were excluded from the events taking place at the time. It was a closed shop.

Stick yer f##king spiritual commune workshops up yer <deleted>, could have been the messiah, but as we had no money we were not allowed to attend.

I buggered off from the UK the same year, one way ticket to New Delhi on Aeroflot with 1800 pounds in my pocket - never, ever, looked back. Make half a million baht a month now without setting foot in the UK.

Stick yer spiritual camp Mike Scott.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TcKiC2yB0s

The Clash - Complete Control

Oh so true, the guy is a loony, prepared me well for life in the land of the Thais, no money no honey.

His music went to shyt when he effed off with the raggle taggle gypsios, This Is The Sea was the last of the "big music"

Personally I left good ole blighty in 1990, never looked back.

• Like 1