Glitterman Speaks About [F] Glitterman Has A Terrible, Terrible Accident.

glitterman

Thankyou for choosing this 'Glitterman' product. Every effort has been taken to satisfy, however huge defects can occur and are present in the author.

The Almighty and Powerful Wizard is back with the second helping in this parable horror double bill. I shall call this one...eeerrr......

PARABLE 2, The parable of the 'Cheese from the moon' again.

..........And so slowly cycling along Beach Road nibbling a piece of cheese from the moon a man rushed out to stop the Great Golden One saying;

"Please help me O Great Golden Glitterman for my good wife is drowning in the sea, you are my only hope".

The Golden One looked at the man and said;

"Fear not, for as you know i am the Great Golden Glitterman, Pattaya's legend and superhero, brag brag brag and i will save your good wife".

So the Great Golden One got off his bicycle, and for the very first time he RAN towards the sea. The crowd that had by now gathered started cheering and shouting; "Yeeeeaaaahhhhh, all riiiiiiiiiight".

The Golden One enjoying the huge attention gave an enourmous Golden smile and waved back to everyone as he ran, still nibbling the cheese from the moon. There was even a Press camera there clicking away. All that was needed was a heroic film music soundtrack.

But as the Golden One almost reached the sea water he did not notice a large dead jellyfish lying on the sand, and so he accidently stepped on it and slipped up on it, high up into the air, far above the clouds, and then came down upon it with a squelch. His ass firmly seated on this jellyfish cushion. Everybody suddenly stopped cheering, and for a few seconds there was absolute silence. Then the Great Golden Glitterman still seated started to feel the effect of the jellyfishes stinging tentacles and so let out a loud strange unmanly Michael Jackson type scream; "Yeeeeeeoooooooouuuuuuuuu"!!!!!!! Which was followed by a further three seconds of absolute silence from everyone. This was then followed by the entire crowd howling with uncontrollable laughter at the Great Golden One. Then the drowning woman stood up, waist high, it had all been a 'set up' by all the bad people of Pattaya. Then the Press cameraman clicking away at the still seated sulking Great Golden Glitterman said; "Say cheese please".

And with that the Great Golden Glitterman sprang to his feet, dusted himself off, and said; "Yes, certainly, please try some cheese from the moon". And with that famous golden smile he offered everybody moon cheese.

........And so they all sat down with the Great Golden Glitterman to a wonderful cheese from the moon tea party, and rejoiced for 40 days and 40 nights...............AMEN.

The moral of this parable is; Sometimes all is not what it appears to be. The sweetest tongue has the sharpest tooth. But nothing beats a mouthful of cheese from the moon........AMEN AGAIN.

Coming in a week, yet more stuff rather similar to this one...again.

The Royal Glitterman hath Spoken.

post-96609-029947500 1281202592_thumb.jp

The last two posts have been funny...in a mad kind of way.

You mean he's not really as great and golden as he seems?????? Next you'll be telling us there's no Santa Claus! And yes he does liven things up, even if the tales are a bit cheesy :(

GM, I thought your last thread was your LAST THREAD......remember the one where you said, "Goodbye"?:huh:

You obviously missed the one where he said it was a last post in 35 instalments.

Neverdie and gmac...a post containing obscene language has been removed, it was this post I was replying to. Unfortunately it now appears that my above post was in reply to your good selves,,,which it isn't.

:jap:

Cheers.

Edited by soihok

Neverdie and gmac...a post containing obscene language has been removed, it was this post I was replying to, unfortunately it appears that I,m replying to your good selves,,,which I ain't.

Cheers.

Can we have a punch up anyway ? :lol:

Neverdie and gmac...a post containing obscene language has been removed, it was this post I was replying to, unfortunately it appears that I,m replying to your good selves,,,which I ain't.

Cheers.

See you in the car park B)

I don't hate GM, don't mind him at all, but based on his writings, he hates most of us. Maybe we get the eccentrics we deserve.

His posts are shifting from rants to bizzare stories which are far more entertaining.

Do you like my new avatar?

Bring back the cowboy JT. :thumbsup:

Edited by soihok

Cheers.

I'll take on the loser!! :lol:

Cheers.

I'll take on the loser!! :lol:

Ohh well I may as well stay home then, you and soihok can just duke it out, hes a real pussy, just bitche slapp him a few times, pull his hair and he'll go squealing to the mods :lol: .....neverdie only comes out to the real shing dings (& neverdies) ;)