Room Available In Shared House For 5000 Baht A Month

jessgould

i am a teacher at an international school looking for a roommate in my awesome house.

the terms can be somewhat flexible but being able to commit until at least december would be preferable.

the room is on the small side and only has a fan, but its cozy and cute with a nice sized closet. the rest of the house is spacious, with 2 other bedrooms (and only one other person: guest room!), a large living room, an eating area, 2 bathrooms, and a full kitchen area. there are also several outside sitting/hanging out areas. everything is furnished, you just have to bring your self and your stuff.

the location is between the ping river and the superhighway right off kaew nawarat. it is convenient to the city center as well as getting to the superhighway. rimping is a five minute ride and the immeco hotel with its amazing pool is next door.

in addition to rent there a few other costs, including electricity (usually around 400 baht a month each), wireless internet (400 baht a month each), water (200 baht a month each), and a weekly cleaning person (150 each per week). still a bargain!

here are some pictures from before i moved in:

be in touch if you are interested.