Laying A Bomb In Patong

hkt83100

Who else is suffering from the noise pollution of the last days/weeks concerts behind Jungceylon in Patong? I am living in Nanai Road, and it is almost impossible to get sleep before they stop in the early hours. I am just feeling like blowing up the whole place :angry::annoyed::redcard1::fight:

Anyone got a idea how much they might have paid for a license to do this *@!#$$%!*?? :whistling:

Patong is a place to go out and party. Not a place to live if you want peace and quiet.

Well, up here in Nanai Road it has been nice and quiet in the last 15 years, until the new concert place behind Jungceylon was built. I don't mind "normal" concerts which are done by about 1 or 2 in the morning, but that is definitely enough. Or maybe one evening and then a few days to relax, fine. But having this cr@p Thai Techno every night for weeks is too much. There are no Karaoke or other bars around here, so it IS normally quiet...

Patong is a place to go out and party. Not a place to live if you want peace and quiet.

Well, up here in Nanai Road it has been nice and quiet in the last 15 years, until the new concert place behind Jungceylon was built. I don't mind "normal" concerts which are done by about 1 or 2 in the morning, but that is definitely enough. Or maybe one evening and then a few days to relax, fine. But having this cr@p Thai Techno every night for weeks is too much. There are no Karaoke or other bars around here, so it IS normally quiet...

Nanai was noisy when i lived there 7,5 years ago, and still is.

Building Jungceylon, making the third road and expanding Patong is not going to make it more quiet by the years

Suggest moving to a more quiet part of Phuket if you dont enjoy nightlife and concerts dayly. I did 7 years ago.

Suggest moving to a more quiet part of Phuket

Well, I would like to do so, but I picked a lucky card with my current landlord, so I don't want to risk a change. The balance is in favor to not move to another place. But anyway, enjoy Kata :wai:

Suggest moving to a more quiet part of Phuket

Well, I would like to do so, but I picked a lucky card with my current landlord, so I don't want to risk a change. The balance is in favor to not move to another place. But anyway, enjoy Kata :wai:

I believe tonight there is a concert on the beach road north end, so Patong to be enjoyed tonight:D