True Visions Premier League Coverage!

bangkok blue

Quality pre match on HD, also at half time. From 7.30am yesterday morning the HD channel was brilliant with all the new shows that they had on the Premiership. Well worth my 290thb a month now.

There seems to be a lot of new football shows (even a daily news bulletin) on the HD channel just a shame that there is no info on times and content etc in either the magazine or the scheduler unless i am missing something.

Any ideas where i can find the schedule for what Game's on what Channel ??

I've just been through the True Website but can't find it..

Gracias..

Your on the wrong website Singhy this is Thaivisa not Spainvisa :D cop coon cup.

Racist !! ;)

Edited by MSingh

I find the coverage of this season Premier League on True HD simply the best. Though Andy Townsend needs to stop repeating himself stating he would have a fully fit Torres over a fully fit Rooney or Drogba,

Drogba is best stiker since Henry.

Is it the repeating you don't like or the fact that the is saying he would have a fully fit Torres over Drogba ;)

What has happened to mutv and lfc shows that used to be on true 1,now all we have is more repeats of repeats.

Like the new premier league shows they have on.

Seems they have gone forever as with the 4 club channels.Maybe they are on the HD channel.I dont have it,maybe some one who does can tell us. I find True's constant changing of channels very confusing and the program is a waste of paper unless you like reading food ads.The 6pm Premier League show on True Sport 1 is quite good however.

What has happened to mutv and lfc shows that used to be on true 1,now all we have is more repeats of repeats.

Seems they have gone forever as with the 4 club channels.Maybe they are on the HD channel.I dont have it,maybe some one who does can tell us. I find True's constant changing of channels very confusing and the program is a waste of paper unless you like reading food ads.The 6pm Premier League show on True Sport 1 is quite good however.

Yes watching that now and The monday night verdict on espn at 7pm is worth a watch too.

Yes watching that now and The monday night verdict on espn at 7pm is worth a watch too.

But Denis Irwins excellent wrap up of the previous game has gone,Paddy Crerands phone was good for a laugh, the press boys half hour has gone but more importantly the youth and reserve grade games. Hard to see who is coming through whn you can't access it. I personally get a great kick out of watching young emerging talent and never missed it.

But Denis Irwins excellent wrap up of the previous game has gone,Paddy Crerands phone was good for a laugh, the press boys half hour has gone but more importantly the youth and reserve grade games. Hard to see who is coming through whn you can't access it. I personally get a great kick out of watching young emerging talent and never missed it.

Paddy's unbiased view's will be certainly be missed :D :D

I still have trouble with the Thai commentators speaking over the English commentary..

From the handset menu and the audio section I have set English for everything...audio,subtitles ,etc....last night for instance there was a discussion program on the Premier League.....obviously in English,but no...all I could get was some Thai guy muttering on.....doesnt make sense to me but since I have selected English as the language....but dont get it...what else can I do??

Mate that is why i asked i miss all that too why dont they restart the M channel i would pay for the extra channel if it showed what you mentioned.

I still have trouble with the Thai commentators speaking over the English commentary..

From the handset menu and the audio section I have set English for everything...audio,subtitles ,etc....last night for instance there was a discussion program on the Premier League.....obviously in English,but no...all I could get was some Thai guy muttering on.....doesnt make sense to me but since I have selected English as the language....but dont get it...what else can I do??

Sometimes you have to manually change the audio to English even if English is the default language, i don't know why :(