Siam Diamond Property

toenail

I picked up a flier (advertisement) about condos for sale (reasonable price) but I cannot find anything on the internet. It looks like a complex that is already established, near 3rd Road. Does anyone know anything about this place... (real name of the condo0 and if the place is managed properly?

What is a reasonable price to the buyer and to the developer are two totally different things.Prices off a flyer and anyone now living on that development, and now trying to sell could well make you a huge saving. One development is now down to under a third of the initial asking price.

What is a reasonable price to the buyer and to the developer are two totally different things.Prices off a flyer and anyone now living on that development, and now trying to sell could well make you a huge saving. One development is now down to under a third of the initial asking price.

Would you be so kind as to identify this property? Thanks.

Was up around the lake area,in the Pattaya People supplement two weeks ago,main paper had it at 1.5 the supplement had it at down to 775 "now under offer" the week later. Brand new. One of those Horseshoe Point houses went from 10 million down to 4 and a half million for a quick sale recently too,

Loximar or something like in the e mail address,they advertise all over the place,so not hard to find.Tell them the supplement price,not the main paper price or you will call me a liar.

Edited by jori

Was up around the lake area,in the Pattaya People supplement two weeks ago,main paper had it at 1.5 the supplement had it at down to 775 "now under offer" the week later. Brand new. One of those Horseshoe Point houses went from 10 million down to 4 and a half million for a quick sale recently too,

Loximar or something like in the e mail address,they advertise all over the place,so not hard to find.Tell them the supplement price,not the main paper price or you will call me a liar.

Nobody will call you a liar, because whatever price you say, it'll be allright!

Real Estate market can't be compared with the Western RE market.

I know examples of high-rises in Bangkok (to be built).

The units in the high rises changes 3 or 4 times from owner before the project was completed.

Price started at 100% and the last buyer paid 400%

But also on a small scale: a friend of mine made a down payment of THB 200,000 on a shop-house in Muang Chonburi.

Within 2 weeks he found someone who was interested in the shop-house and sold his down-payment for THB 300,000.

THB 100,000 in 2 weeks.......not bad.

The going rate/price for condo's is between THB 35,000 and THB 350,000 per m2.

THB 35,000/m2 for a low rise, standard, not furnished, dark-side condo,up to

THB 350,000/m2 for a high rise, luxury, furnished, beach-front + A-location, condo.

Edited by farangpattaya