Rent Lap-Top - Pattaya?

SurfRider

I don't know of anyone renting laptops or computers. I would exercise caution renting though, it could easily become the basis of a scam. Saying you damaged it, downloaded something illegal, used copyright software etc etc.

Similarly, I wouldn't want to lend/rent one out as any illegal use could be traced to my machine. Don't misunderstand, I am not suggesting you are doing something wrong, just explaining why I wouldn't lend one out.

"What is the anticipated project duration? What sort of spec are you looking for? What sort of monthly rent are you aiming for?"

Probably one month to 6 weeks -- would need to have WiFi capability. A computer probably not more than 2 to 3 years old -- a "PC" variety, not a "Mac". Hadn't really thought about the cost - assuming any business in this field would already have a fixed price schedule.

I also hadn't considered the aspect of anyone thinking about the computer being used for something nefarious, but that is simply not the case. Probably one good reason to find a business that regularly rents computers rather than an individual that has those type of concerns.

"What is the anticipated project duration? What sort of spec are you looking for? What sort of monthly rent are you aiming for?"

Probably one month to 6 weeks -- would need to have WiFi capability. A computer probably not more than 2 to 3 years old -- a "PC" variety, not a "Mac". Hadn't really thought about the cost - assuming any business in this field would already have a fixed price schedule.

I also hadn't considered the aspect of anyone thinking about the computer being used for something nefarious, but that is simply not the case. Probably one good reason to find a business that regularly rents computers rather than an individual that has those type of concerns.

I've seen new notebooks for sale in IT City for 9000 baht, if that's of any help.