Do You Work Here On Samui Or Are You Retired

Just a general question to all of you who live here on koh samui / koh phangan / koh tao. Do you work here on samui or are you retired. I ask this question because, I'm trying to find other thaivisa members who on past postings mentioned that they currently work here on samui. Many of them have post comments on the koh samui forum. Also I'm not sure if I"ll get a better response on the koh samui forum or if I should have just posted this on another forum in thaivisa

Me I work in a hotel, here on koh samui.

What is it exactly that you are trying to find out? We could then advise where to post.

I think the OP is asking, "Do you work here on Samui or are you retired."

Does being an Absolute tout count as work?

I think the OP might refine his question by adding, "What kind of visa are you on in the Kingdom?"

I consult.

all good points so far.

1. For Visa Type Non Immigrant B with work permit or married guys who actually work here for a living.

2. I dont mean the scam people like absolute people I mean actually foreigners who work on samui / phangan in the

restauarants, or in hotels, or similiar that doesn't involve scamming people or illegal activities.

the reason is not so much for networking but I have better conversions I've notice with those are working here. usually I see we share similiar perspectives & opinions on some things, that go on here on samui, thats all

On Samui since 1990, 1. WP Jan.1995 as well as appropriate Visa.

....the reason is not so much for networking but I have better conversions I've notice with those are working here. usually I see we share similiar perspectives & opinions on some things.....

yep, and I always stumble when I have to listen to "opinions" or read statements of people who have been here the last ten years... for 3 weeks a year, they usually know "it all"... is like those elbow benders in Naklua... never ever make it further then to Carrefour, BigC and to their favorite hang out but then listen to their message.... worse then the born again once done by a freelancer and all of Thailand including the entire Population is "highly contaminated waste" and keep complaining about the hygiene, cleanliness, orderliness, about this, and about that, nothing seems to be right.... I always wonder why they come or still are here for?

:whistling::rolleyes:

Edited by Samuian

all good points so far.

1. For Visa Type Non Immigrant B with work permit or married guys who actually work here for a living.

2. I dont mean the scam people like absolute people I mean actually foreigners who work on samui / phangan in the

restauarants, or in hotels, or similiar that doesn't involve scamming people or illegal activities.

the reason is not so much for networking but I have better conversions I've notice with those are working here. usually I see we share similiar perspectives & opinions on some things, that go on here on samui, thats all

:rolleyes: Conversions ? You mean like those that hang out front of Green Mango ?

all good points so far.

:rolleyes: Conversions ? You mean like those that hang out front of Green Mango ?

:lol:

yes it's quite funny, but you know.. what was meant...

To: admin please close this posting / topic

it seems I'm probably not going to find any realistic answers or people on here who have any relevant postings, or true understanding to my OP it seems.

Don't get upset. Most people living here like to mind their own business.:rolleyes:

Very true. Here's a tune to inspire the working classes....

We're all a bunch of Absolute scammers if truth be known....:rolleyes:

On Samui since 1990, 1. WP Jan.1995 as well as appropriate Visa.

....the reason is not so much for networking but I have better conversions I've notice with those are working here. usually I see we share similiar perspectives & opinions on some things.....

yep, and I always stumble when I have to listen to "opinions" or read statements of people who have been here the last ten years... for 3 weeks a year, they usually know "it all"... is like those elbow benders in Naklua... never ever make it further then to Carrefour, BigC and to their favorite hang out but then listen to their message.... worse then the born again once done by a freelancer and all of Thailand including the entire Population is "highly contaminated waste" and keep complaining about the hygiene, cleanliness, orderliness, about this, and about that, nothing seems to be right.... I always wonder why they come or still are here for?

:whistling::rolleyes:

my name and number is 57321 Carling Sir,

Who's the daddy in here ? that what i want to know. anyway who mentioned BigC. as for people hanging round BigC. I ain't seen em.

To: admin please close this posting / topic

it seems I'm probably not going to find any realistic answers or people on here who have any relevant postings, or true understanding to my OP it seems.

If you went to the trouble of attending one of the Thai Visa parties, you would meet the members who would answer your queries there ! I'm sure that is what the parties are for.

Edited by crusty