Two Britisch Woman Touring Southeast Asia

Richard-BKK

Do you think they know what their letting themselves in for.It's not quite the same has nipping down to tesco's for some teabags.

No kidding. I hope they're not going alone. Two women on nice bikes... I can just picture them getting beaten and robbed in the countryside.

Do you think they know what their letting themselves in for.It's not quite the same has nipping down to tesco's for some teabags.

No kidding. I hope they're not going alone. Two women on nice bikes... I can just picture them getting beaten and robbed in the countryside.

i would be more worried in the tourist areas...still picturing them robbed and beaten is rather far fetched.IMO

Edited by Tigersachsclub

Here another picture of the two English females, while they where unpacking two warehouse girl where all to willing to try the motorcycle out and fill them up with petrol.

I have no idea about the destination, touring route, or websites. I just share the pictures because the two where really not the average motorcycle touring types.

post-12170-024880700 1282555031_thumb.jp

Here another picture of the two English females, while they where unpacking two warehouse girl where all to willing to try the motorcycle out and fill them up with petrol.

I have no idea about the destination, touring route, or websites. I just share the pictures because the two where really not the average motorcycle touring types.

I think its good that a larger percentage of people are getting involved in Motorcycling. Looking at the picture it seems they have come well prepared with all the kit. knee guards, decent jackets etc. I think these ladies have probably done this before in Europe. It would be nice to know where they are planning to go.

Tony. Maybe you can plan a trip to secret soi for them. They may like it biggrin.gif

I don't normally go out of my way to associate with grannies. But I do chat with all and any bikers. I wave to approaching bikes on the highway. He11, I've even got waves back from Harley riders......occasionally!

So, if I come across grannies on bikes I'll say G'day, how you going. :) Car drivin' grannies.....probably not. :bah:

Awesome! Good for them for having some cajones.

Like said before, they probably know what they're doing and being 125s they won't be going too fast.

A novice would just show up and rent bikes but to think of dealing with all the BS of shipping bikes here, I'm sure they're experienced tourers.

This must be on their "Bucket List"

No matter what culture, you'd have to be one seriously drugged out jerk to give two old ladies a hard time.

I'm sure people won't pose a problem.

It wouldn't happen in the countryside where I live.

What country do you live in? Not Thailand, I'd think. They will be just fine. In fact they'll sure be a big attraction anywhere they go.

Have a great trip, unknown ladies!

yee , of little faith .

go for it girls

make happy memories . :jap:

I,ve a feeling their a pair of eccentric spinsters out on their jollies.Not sure Thailand is the best place to have them with the driving system and the weather, ie very hot or pissing down.But I wish them luck,their

probably going to need it.

This ladies are doing what most TV posters (me included) are way to chicken-sh*t to do; thus all the negative remarks. Why should they be less save than a drug-addled back-packer at the Full Moon Party? I say go for it ladies!!!

This ladies are doing what most TV posters (me included) are way to chicken-sh*t to do; thus all the negative remarks. Why should they be less save than a drug-addled back-packer at the Full Moon Party? I say go for it ladies!!!

Give us a break! No ones bagging out the grannies in a bad way. :blink:

Same, same for SBK. You must be living in a parallel universe! :D

amazing attitudes here, I wonder if the same thing would be posted with the same derogatory terms by some detractors if it were two men of the same age?

Maybe because they would just drive to Pattaya and get stuck there. Then would try to sell there Motorcycles after 2 weeks. Would not make much of a story I think :whistling:

amazing attitudes here, I wonder if the same thing would be posted with the same derogatory terms by some detractors if it were two men of the same age?

Maybe because they would just drive to Pattaya and get stuck there. Then would try to sell there Motorcycles after 2 weeks. Would not make much of a story I think :whistling:

Don't you know it's offensive to stereotype in jest on TV.But then again perhaps it's ok has your referring to the male gender.