Naam Ok ?

cardholder

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Several of the members seem to be missing.

What about Maigo?

He still around? I remember all the "juicy" discussions.

;)

Is there some sort of "what happened to......" thread going on somewhere?

Maigo is banned. I suspect that he is 'out there, somewhere'

maigo6 isnt listed as banned. Wot u talkin about wilis? :unsure:

I am sure he said he was banned.

Maybe there has been an amnesty, maybe I just dreamt it.

I just greened you when I meant to hit 'reply' :lol: ohhh well.

perhaps he has been suspended for a long time, like years or something but he aint showing up as banned on his profile. Pity, maigo6 was a real hoot when he got going.....too many serious anal retentive type on here, need some witty humour. :(

maigo6 isnt listed as banned. Wot u talkin about wilis? :unsure:

I am sure he said he was banned.

Maybe there has been an amnesty, maybe I just dreamt it.

I just greened you when I meant to hit 'reply' :lol: ohhh well.

perhaps he has been suspended for a long time, like years or something but he aint showing up as banned on his profile. Pity, maigo6 was a real hoot when he got going.....too many serious anal retentive type on here, need some witty humour. :(

Have to agree maigo6 was a lot of fun better then most thai appologists. He was great and i liked his AV

Naam.. good poster and knew his stuff.

rob, you are talking about Naam like he has moved on or something.....he still knows his stuff & is a decent chap too (not to mention a tad funny at times)...hope he doesnt read this.

My mistake.. he knows his stuff.. but with moved it could be said he moved from the forum not this world into the next (if you believe that kind of thing)

And i have to agree with you.

Someone who has been here two months is worried about someone they haven't seen here for one month?!

I didn't know people bonded so quickly online. Wierd.

Hmmmm, did go through my mind also but perhaps the OP has been reincarnated from a previous, eeeeer forum name. :ermm:

Come on OP, who are you. :D

Actually this can be easily explained as I was talking to the OP in PM and he explained that he was communicating with Naam about something then Naam disappeared. Perhaps the old boy forgot his password :lol:

I didn't see Naam around for a while as well and sent him a mail last night to his personal mail address.

No answer so far* but maybe he's abroad.

If I hear anything I will post so here.

* also no confirmation from him that he received my mail; so, he might not have access to internet, being on a trip; just guessing.

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

Perhaps Dr Naam doesn't want to reply to any posts because of one or more of the following reasons;

1] It's almost impossible to advise the inadvisable.

2] The amount of 'plonkers' that have appeared since the 'war in Bangkok' has far outweighed the amount of 'non-plonkers'.

If either of the above are true, I can understand fully.

In a nutshell...go away plonkers!!!

I didn't see Naam around for a while as well and sent him a mail last night to his personal mail address.

No answer so far* but maybe he's abroad.

If I hear anything I will post so here.

* also no confirmation from him that he received my mail; so, he might not have access to internet, being on a trip; just guessing.

LaoPo

Thanks LaoPo, if you hear from him make sure you let him know his missed.....probably a first for time for him :lol: (just kidding).

I reakon the kangaroo is right, too many plonkers

Can't imagine Naam being banned for anything.

. To save all the heart ache perhaps the guys should be informed of forced holidays ( like mine ), all those frantic emails thinking l had hung myself, all those Leo's consumed cos of worry. Yep, another logo is needed in the bottom right hand corner, well, some of us do get attached. :D

I wasnt worried, I knew ur form :lol: .

Can't imagine Naam being banned for anything.

. To save all the heart ache perhaps the guys should be informed of forced holidays ( like mine ), all those frantic emails thinking l had hung myself, all those Leo's consumed cos of worry. Yep, another logo is needed in the bottom right hand corner, well, some of us do get attached. :D

If you are deemed as a 'nice guy', the 'Leo' may certainly flow. This has no connection with the quality of posts that the 'nice guy' writes.

On the other hand, if you are outspoken & are happy to boldly confront/address 'issues' in a logical manner....& also solve some major problems for some people, you're only worth a quarter of the 'nice guy' who says all the 'right things'.

Being truthful is considered a terrible thing in this day & age. If you want to take the 'short cut to the truth', you will suffer. If you want spend hours providing meaningless 'lip service', you will be a 'nice guy'. Quite frankly, I couldn't be bothered with all the 'nice' bullshit...particularly when the objective is totally understood by both parties.

Dr Naam & I have a little in common...we both have thick skins & we both disagree on certain matters. This does not make us enemies...quite the opposite.

Anyway, leave Doc alone. His life is his business & I'm pretty sure that TV is only 0.00001% of his life. If you're really 'worried', send him a PM.

Edited by elkangorito

Someone who has been here two months is worried about someone they haven't seen here for one month?!

I didn't know people bonded so quickly online. Wierd.

Hmmmm, did go through my mind also but perhaps the OP has been reincarnated from a previous, eeeeer forum name. :ermm:

Come on OP, who are you. :D

That's TV for you :whistling:.

I have obviously viewed many forums since becoming a member and chuckled at many posts from Naam. I just noticed that, somewhat unusually, he had not posted for a while.......

Anyway, leave Doc alone. His life is his business & I'm pretty sure that TV is only 0.00001% of his life. If you're really 'worried', send him a PM.

It will be a sad day when one cannot enquire about the well-being of another member.

I accept that here may be many reasons for not posting.