Recommendation For A Well Digger

ricardofel

In CM.. please let me know as well.. A driller I have contacted wants 4000 baht and a digger wants 600 baht to dig a hole 2 meters deep for a drain tank for a toilet. The well is deeper of course so me thinks you need a driller.. all depends on your water table level below your land you want drilled. Let me know if you find cheaper..

I guess a well driller would be more appropriate since he'll have to go down 80-90 meters......thanks

A lot of guys say they can do that but many get part way and hit rock or some other excuse and want to/often do quit after making a strong effort to get paid. Think you need a Govt permit to go more than 30 meters deep. Company called L'analytic on W side of Chotona/Changpeuk Road has a long and good reputation. They are about a kilometer before the Super Hwy. Quality work, you can find cheaper but possibly not reliable.

219 Changpuek Rd, 035 410 128

We just paid 900 per metre for a 4" borehole which seems like the going rate around the area. The guy came recommended to us but I hesitate to pass him on until he's finished the well head equipment installation and we are satisfied that it all works as it should. Should be a couple more weeks.

I'm currently looking for a couple of guys who can do a small building (concrete base, block walls, tiled roof about 9m²) for a reasonable all in price or a day rate. The well guy quoted too much but I suspect he has just got someone else to price it and then marked it up - I don't blame him, he's a driller not a builder.

i had a well put in about 15 m deep two years ago and recall paying 1500.- bt

there was no drilling they just used a water pump on a pickup to make the hole.i had to pay when they showed me that they pumped clean water from the hole. the 15 m pvc pipe was included in the price.it took about two hrs on the outside,sorry- i lost the phonenr....

I'm currently looking for a couple of guys who can do a small building (concrete base, block walls, tiled roof about 9m²) for a reasonable all in price or a day rate. The well guy quoted too much but I suspect he has just got someone else to price it and then marked it up - I don't blame him, he's a driller not a builder.

We've got a local guy who has done good concrete and masonry work for us here in Mae Jo (near Ban Po school/ MaeJo Greenview, T. Papai) for 300 baht per day, we bought the materials; he worked fast and knew what he was doing. He has a helper when needed. I'll try to get his number tomorrow and PM you.