Phuket Murder Suspect Lee Aldhouse Arrested At UK Airport

webfact

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A BRITISH kickboxer on the run from Thai cops after the death of a US soldier has been arrested at Heathrow Airport.

Former bouncer Lee Aldhouse, 27, was named prime suspect after marine Dashawn Longfellow, 23, was found stabbed to death in Phuket.

He flew in from Singapore and was arrested at Terminal 1 for breaching bail terms following a 2005 release from jail.

Case officer Lt Col Anukul Nuket, said: "We have all the necessary evidence to extradite him to Thailand. Once he is here he will face trial for this crime."

Thai cops issued an arrest warrant for Aldhouse - known as the Pit Bull - soon after Longfellow's body was found.

Witnesses say he had a fight with the soldier who was on holiday recovering from wounds received in Afghanistan.

Aldhouse, originally from Birmingham, was caught by the UK's new e-borders system that counts people in and out.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3118044/Boxer-on-run-held-after-Thai-killing.html

Yes the slimeball should be tried in Thailand. Forthwith.

I agree, but I doubt that the UK will extradite him to a Country that still has the death penalty.

Rick

There is an extradition treaty between UK and Thailand so there is a very high chance he will be sent back to Thailand , with a proviso of no death penalty ,especially given the evidence against him.

Aldhouse, originally from Birmingham, was caught by the UK's new e-borders system that counts people in and out.

Ah yes, the new system that's going to be used to catch terrorists. I wonder how many they've caught. Before you know it people will be arrested whenever they enter or leave the country for outstanding parking tickets.

I will be very surprised if this guy is sent to Thailand as the system they have in place is barbaric and condemned by most of the world as being inhumane, corrupt and brutal. For these reasons there's not a chance that he will be sent back to Thailand. Not now, not ever.

Lee will not be back in thailand .... A source said he has a very good lawyer at the uk tax payers expence ,, like I said in the above posts he has been very clever , expect lee on a beach in thailand within 2 years

As i said just now, Thailand and UK have an extradition treaty- with the weight of evidence against him, he will be back in Thailand in jail sooner or later (with proviso of no death penalty. Bank on it:)

As i said just now, Thailand and UK have an extradition treaty- with the weight of evidence against him, he will be back in Thailand in jail sooner or later (with proviso of no death penalty. Bank on it:)

There will be so many strings attached to any deal that I'm quite sure it will never happen.

Does anyone have any information on a previous extradition of a British national to Thailand on a serious criminal offence.

Surely this situation has happened before ?

I wonder how much attention is being given by the local law enforcement agencies to the original location of the first fist fight in this sorry tale. Anyone who has lived in the area for a while is fully aware of what is purveyed there and the characters who are involved, it seems this has been done with impunity for many years, Whilst there is no sugestion of any blame in this case, it does make you wonder how and why the toliet door was blocked on that occasion. Furthermore it was only a matter of time before one of the many incidents that occr there on a weekly basis spilled over onto the streets and became deadly. Why is a venue that has been so notorious for so long been able to continue without sanction. ( and, no I am not a rival bar owner)

Ah yes, the new system that's going to be used to catch terrorists. I wonder how many they've caught. Before you know it people will be arrested whenever they enter or leave the country for outstanding parking tickets.

I will be very surprised if this guy is sent to Thailand as the system they have in place is barbaric and condemned by most of the world as being inhumane, corrupt and brutal. For these reasons there's not a chance that he will be sent back to Thailand. Not now, not ever.

AGREED

Even if Thailand says they wont kill him he then has a case of the conditions suffered by prisoners in the bangkok hilton and he will have a valid case against extradiution on the basis that his HUMAN RIGHT will be violated by his treatment in a thai Prison

there is enough witnesses in the UK he could use as to the condition in prison

No hope of his extradition

he should certainly pay for his crime, however i think doing the time in the uk would be just as bad if not worse in some cases than being in the Bangkwang.

Are you serious?

Yes very! Now next time you post add some substance to your reply, and ill be happy to put you in your place.

You are either trolling or tripping my friend, maybe both. When you say something that warrants a substantial reply you'll get one.

Edited by LivinginKata
Flaming removed

Anyone who thinks that HM Gov is going to send one of her subjects back to LOS is living in la la land.

This is only the start, and as for Phukets finest preparing papers for the British Embassy to have the perp back in Thailand within a week.

No doubt our man in Bangers 'QQ' will be giving it his fullest attention.

It will be interesting to see what evidence the Thai Police will present to a British court, sorry I should write English.

The Scots have their own judicial system & look at the flack they have copped since releasing the Lockerbie bomber.

Hmmnn

Why shouldn't he be? The people who require justice in this case live in the US - his family. There could also be a civil case pending.

Here's an interesting little story for you. Several years ago some Brits (British Dragon) were arrested in Thailand (Pattaya) for sending (selling) steroids to the US. What they did was not illegal in Thailand. The DEA had them extradited to the US for trial. British Citizens. This one went under the radar and no one said a thing.

What BD did was break international laws around postage of a controlled substance, the roids were (borderline) legal in Thailand but posting them into the USA is not. They broke a US law and were extradited to the USA for that.

Anyone who thinks that HM Gov is going to send one of her subjects back to LOS is living in la la land.

This is only the start, and as for Phukets finest preparing papers for the British Embassy to have the perp back in Thailand within a week.

No doubt our man in Bangers 'QQ' will be giving it his fullest attention.

It will be interesting to see what evidence the Thai Police will present to a British court, sorry I should write English.

The Scots have their own judicial system & look at the flack they have copped since releasing the Lockerbie bomber.

Hmmnn

thanks for the link, didnt notice at first it was a link http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5730348/briton_lee_aldhouse_murder_suspect.html?cat=17

but this lady is very correct in what she says

Why shouldn't he be? The people who require justice in this case live in the US - his family. There could also be a civil case pending.

Here's an interesting little story for you. Several years ago some Brits (British Dragon) were arrested in Thailand (Pattaya) for sending (selling) steroids to the US. What they did was not illegal in Thailand. The DEA had them extradited to the US for trial. British Citizens. This one went under the radar and no one said a thing.

yes interesting story , but not with the potential of barbaric death penalty!

stick to the point the uk is a civilised country

AGREED

Even if Thailand says they wont kill him he then has a case of the conditions suffered by prisoners in the bangkok hilton and he will have a valid case against extradiution on the basis that his HUMAN RIGHT will be violated by his treatment in a thai Prison

there is enough witnesses in the UK he could use as to the condition in prison

No hope of his extradition

Thats my take on it aswell. If it is the case you can murder whoever you want in Thailand and so long as youve a couple of million baht for Thai customs you wont have to spend a day in prison, however prisons in East Europe are similar to Thai prisons.

The LIB/LAB/CONS who have conspired to suppress society with the human rights act will have blood on their hands when this pyscho inevitably kills again.

You can be sure he is reading this in a UK prison and laughing, thing is he's only 5ft 6 according to someone who knew him on this forum, so you can see why the vertically challenged fool with little man syndrome needs to use steroids and weapons to look after himself.

he should certainly pay for his crime, however i think doing the time in the uk would be just as bad if not worse in some cases than being in the Bangkwang.

Are you serious?

Yes very! Now next time you post add some substance to your reply, and ill be happy to put you in your place.

You are either trolling or tripping my friend, maybe both. When you say something that warrants a substantial reply you'll get one.

Great reply, as usual you have nothing to say. I suggest educating yourself on the Prison systems in both the UK and Thailand there are many different arguments which could be put forward here about the positve and negatives of being locked up in the uk or thailand, it isnt just black and white eg if he is in a low security prison with day release, then off course sentence wouldn't justify the alledged crime. And next time your cant come back with anything constructive, dont be so petty with the word "troll", just because someone has a different opinion than your own!

Great reply, as usual you have nothing to say. I suggest educating yourself on the Prison systems in both the UK and Thailand there are many different arguments which could be put forward here about the positve and negatives of being locked up in the uk or thailand, it isnt just black and white eg if he is in a low security prison with day release, then off course sentence wouldn't justify the alledged crime. And next time your cant come back with anything constructive, dont be so petty with the word "troll", just because someone has a different opinion than your own!

C'mon guys, I mean going back and forth like this is worthless.

Unless someone wants to step up and say "yes I'm a Barrister and this is what will happen" we can go on forever with "yes, extradition", "no extradition the UK is so civilized we produce maniacs like this but won't have him face the death penalty" yada yada yada, everyone has an opinion no one has any precedence or actual law training.

So I say ease up, you guys shake hands and share a round of beers.

RE for edit: haven't figured out how to solve the "you've got too many quote blocks error and make this look right.

Edited by grumpyoldman

What BD did was break international laws around postage of a controlled substance, the roids were (borderline) legal in Thailand but posting them into the USA is not. They broke a US law and were extradited to the USA for that.

..and there's no law against killing a US citizen as long as you do it somewhere else?

yes interesting story , but not with the potential of barbaric death penalty!

stick to the point the uk is a civilised country

That's your opinion. I also don't agree that the UK is more civilized than the US. IMO the reverse is true...and I'm neither British nor American. The death penalty has its place in crimes such as these.

I wonder how much attention is being given by the local law enforcement agencies to the original location of the first fist fight in this sorry tale. Anyone who has lived in the area for a while is fully aware of what is purveyed there and the characters who are involved, it seems this has been done with impunity for many years, Whilst there is no sugestion of any blame in this case, it does make you wonder how and why the toliet door was blocked on that occasion. Furthermore it was only a matter of time before one of the many incidents that occr there on a weekly basis spilled over onto the streets and became deadly. Why is a venue that has been so notorious for so long been able to continue without sanction. ( and, no I am not a rival bar owner)

I do agree but thruthfully am afraid to vent my opinion because of the people involved.

Yes we wouldn't want the cowardly sadistic roid raged viscious kinfe murderer to have his rights violated.

You lib bleeding hearts can tell it to the family of the victim.

Personally I wouldn't feel bad if Lee gets his throat slit.

Why don't all of you hide back in Britain?

Skin head tatted up lager louts.

Edited by powderpuff

..and there's no law against killing a US citizen as long as you do it somewhere else?

Simple concepts !! Lets try and do this in words of few syllables..

Aldhouse committed a crime in Thailand, and to see justice served will need to be sent back to Thailand. British Dragon committed a crime in the USA (by breaking their laws on the mailing of a controlled substance) so they were sent to the USA where justice was served.

Still with me ??

news-blocks.gif Birmingham

Kick boxer wanted over Thai murder is arrested

A kick boxer from Birmingham wanted over the murder of a former US marine in Thailand, has been arrested at Heathrow Airport.

Thai police had named Lee Aldhouse, 27, as the main suspect in the murder of Dashawn Longfellow, 23, who was stabbed on 14 August on the island of Phuket.

Mr Aldhouse was also wanted by UK police for breaching bail terms.

Scotland Yard said a 27-year-old man was arrested at 1655 BST on 18 August for recall to prison.

It is understood that the Thai authorities have not yet issued an extradition warrant.

Mr Aldhouse had been training as a Thai kick boxer.

Mr Longfellow was attacked in his apartment, following an earlier bar brawl.

news-blocks.gif Birmingham

Kick boxer wanted over Thai murder is arrested

A kick boxer from Birmingham wanted over the murder of a former US marine in Thailand, has been arrested at Heathrow Airport.

Thai police had named Lee Aldhouse, 27, as the main suspect in the murder of Dashawn Longfellow, 23, who was stabbed on 14 August on the island of Phuket.

Mr Aldhouse was also wanted by UK police for breaching bail terms.

Scotland Yard said a 27-year-old man was arrested at 1655 BST on 18 August for recall to prison.

It is understood that the Thai authorities have not yet issued an extradition warrant.

Mr Aldhouse had been training as a Thai kick boxer.

Mr Longfellow was attacked in his apartment, following an earlier bar brawl.

It is understood that the Thai authorities have not yet issued an extradition warrant. mmmmmmmmmmm

Simple concepts !! Lets try and do this in words of few syllables..

Aldhouse committed a crime in Thailand, and to see justice served will need to be sent back to Thailand. British Dragon committed a crime in the USA (by breaking their laws on the mailing of a controlled substance) so they were sent to the USA where justice was served.

Still with me ??

BD did not break a law in the US as they were never there. They were in Thaialnd. There is no international laws about where you can post steroids. This should be obvious because steroids can be posted legally to many countries.

It's a case of the US using strongarm tactics to arrest people they have no jurisdiction over and the Thai government giving them free reign.

Edited by tropo

BD did not break a law in the US as they were never there. They were in Thaialnd. There is no international laws about where you can post steroids. This should be obvious because steroids can be posted legally to many countries.

It's a case of the US using strongarm tactics to arrest people they have no jurisdiction over and the Thai government giving them free reign.

Sending steroids over state lines is a federal crime, same as any other schedule III controlled substance. Its covered in the Anabolic Steroids Control Act of 1990 along with secondary cover under state law in many states (20 something).

Thanks for the PM.

Sending steroids over state lines is a federal crime, same as any other schedule III controlled substance. Its covered in the Anabolic Steroids Control Act of 1990 along with secondary cover under state law in many states (20 something).

Thanks for the PM.

You're welcome.

AGREED

Your concern for the murderer is touching.