Phuket Murder Suspect Lee Aldhouse Arrested At UK Airport

webfact

This is too high profile of a case for corrupt coppers to get away with because of the victim being a US marine.

Urgh, How did he get out of Phuket and Thailand you think? With the help of corrupt coppers.

Time to face reality, US of A can watch all they like, he's gone and won't be coming back.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Obviously Lee Aldhouse is hiding behind Britains very lengthy and archaic red tape so he won't have to face the consequences of his behavior. What a pathetic punk this loser is. It very well looks like that Brits can go abroad, commit any crime for any reason, run home to mama, and that Britain just looks the other way.What seems particularilly disturbing is the callous attitude that the esteemed British legal system has for the international victims that have suffered at the hands of these arrogant, maladjusted, and viscious British killers. Th British legal system is hardly enlightened enough to take resposibility for the murderous behavior of this killer and will do nothing but offer lame excuses,if that. In short, Britain doesn't care if its citizens go abroad and commit murder, this case is a prime example of this attitude. If you don't agree with me then watch what happens, nothing.

Which British killerS (plural) are you talking about?

Anyway youre obviously some twisted American who thinks all of us English thinks its wonderful that an ... extremely violent murderer ... has got out of the country and may well escape justice.

But instead of ranting on about all us murderer loving Brits, why not email Andrew Drummond to get on the case of this, Or Fox news who also ran lengthy stories on this case interviewing his mother and siblings or try going directly to the British tabloids theyll love a story about a Brit soon to be walking the streets when he is very possibly a murderer.

Basically instead implying such nonsense that all us evil British think its tickityboo whats happened so far, why not get off your lazy backside and actually do something about getting publicity for this messed up case.

Edited by Englander

Mr Aldhouse’s girlfriend, who has confessed to playing a key role in helping the fugitive escape Thailand, has agreed to testify against Mr Aldhouse and to cooperate with the police in building their case against him, he said.

That should make it open and shut you would have thought.

Now wonder who is offering her how much ?? Cos without her I doubt the case would work.

Yeah does seem tight.. If its not all in place is there anything to stop him leaving the uk for a country without a Thai extradition treaty ??

Thats 7 days to have everything in place.. Tick tock..

The brinks bank robber spent 30 years in Brazil ...... and neither the UK or Thailand have a treaty with that country

This is too high profile of a case for corrupt coppers to get away with because of the victim being a US marine.

Urgh, How did he get out of Phuket and Thailand you think? With the help of corrupt coppers.

Time to face reality, US of A can watch all they like, he's gone and won't be coming back.

Likewise,

You're all over this thread with ONE agenda only. What's your angle here? You must be one of Lee's best mates. Not doubt you'll completely disappear from this thread when Lee gets extradited. Lee WILL be extradited, it will take time but it WILL happen. A friend working at the British Embassy in Bangkok has told me that there's enough goodwill on all sides to force the extradition through. Read it and weep buddy.

Whoops ... But you catch my drift

I agree with most of the things you say Boater. I do not think that there is a hope in hel_l of a quick extradition. More's the pity if he is indeed guilty. The evidence seems to be flimsy at best and I doubt that it would hold up in a UK court.

I am right in thinking that there were 2 knives found at the scene? If so maybe they will find 2 sets of DNA for the trial and without an eye witness it will be hard to prove guilt. Maybe we will never know exactly what happened.

Cheers, Rick

Yeah does seem tight.. If its not all in place is there anything to stop him leaving the uk for a country without a Thai extradition treaty ??

Thats 7 days to have everything in place.. Tick tock..

The brinks bank robber spent 30 years in Brazil ...... and neither the UK or Thailand have a treaty with that country

The UK has had a treaty with Brazil for a long time now. The Brazillian government made a special exemption for Biggs as he had a family over there.

Corruption in Brazil is more widespread than Thailand. The police have been known to rob foreigners of large amounts of cash befoe killing them and they have been known to execute criminals on the streets, once it was caught on camera by a TV news crew.

Edited by ukrules

Likewise,

You're all over this thread with ONE agenda only. What's your angle here? You must be one of Lee's best mates. Not doubt you'll completely disappear from this thread when Lee gets extradited. Lee WILL be extradited, it will take time but it WILL happen. A friend working at the British Embassy in Bangkok has told me that there's enough goodwill on all sides to force the extradition through. Read it and weep buddy.

Dude, I have no agenda but just being realistic. I too like to see him behind bars in Thailand but up to now seriously doubt it that it will happen. If it does, hats off to the Thai and UK system for cooperating.

Who are you to imply that I am friends with Mr Lee? Do you know me? No, I don't think so.

I am free like any poster to state my opinion and up to now that is still the same.

How do you think he got out of here? Impossible without some help and not only from his girlfriend. Nuff said !

Lee WILL be extradited, it will take time but it WILL happen. A friend working at the British Embassy in Bangkok has told me that there's enough goodwill on all sides to force the extradition through.

It's irrelevant what the British government think, I predict they will grant the extradition in line with the extradition treaty. This will then be appealed several times and the final decision will be made by the European court of human rights in Strasbourg, they will reject it. Read into the case history of this court and you will realise that there is no possibility of this extradition being granted, not as conditions are today.

This process will take many years and Aldhouse will almost certainly be remanded in prison for the entire time of this very lengthy process. Maybe they will come up with some other solution, but unless Thailand builds some new prisons which are upto certain 'standards' before this judgement is finalised then he won't be sent back.

The decision by the European court of human rights will be based on things like the conditions inside the prison, clean food and water supply for prisoners and adequate medical care. Thailand fails on all of these criteria.

Edited by ukrules

I agree with most of the things you say Boater. I do not think that there is a hope in hel_l of a quick extradition. More's the pity if he is indeed guilty. The evidence seems to be flimsy at best and I doubt that it would hold up in a UK court.

I am right in thinking that there were 2 knives found at the scene? If so maybe they will find 2 sets of DNA for the trial and without an eye witness it will be hard to prove guilt. Maybe we will never know exactly what happened.

Cheers, Rick

While I tend to agree with the statement; "there won't be a quick extradition", there is also a part of me that thinks that perhaps there might be. Here's why I say that.

1) They have an "eye witness" in the girlfriend of the victim.

2) They have the video of Lee going into the 7/11 and threatening the staff there to give him the knives.

3) If DNA evidence, which can take a while, along with fingerprints on the knives are proved to be Lee's, that pretty much seals the deal.

4) Lee's former g/f has also agreed to testify for the prosecution as to how she helped him get out of Thailand.

This has also become a "high profile" case in the U.S., being the victim was a decorated U.S. Marine, and it's very unlikely the family is going to simply forget about it, and if action isn't taken, you can be sure they are going to be on/in every news media available to demand that something be done.

Because of the above reasons, I believe there's better than a 50/50 chance that he will be extradited. Maybe not soon, as the Thai prosecutors are claiming, but eventually.

And for those claiming he paid off the cops / Immigration to get out of Thailand, according to a couple of reports he went through one of the smaller border crossings into Cambodia that doesn't have the computers which would have alerted the authorities there, so it's entirely possible that no bribes were paid, but that he, or his g/f, knew where the easiest places to get out of Thailand were and took advantage of that situation.

Then again, I've been wrong about things before, so.....

:whistling:

And for those claiming he paid off the cops / Immigration to get out of Thailand, according to a couple of reports he went through one of the smaller border crossings into Cambodia that doesn't have the computers which would have alerted the authorities there, so it's entirely possible that no bribes were paid, but that he, or his g/f, knew where the easiest places to get out of Thailand were and took advantage of that situation.

Yes, I read that report as well. The authorities at the particular border crossing realized he had passed through 6 hours after the fact.

Dream on. He's in the UK and that's where he is going to stay.

I see. One just runs to the UK and now they are safe from those terrible Thai and American laws which may seek the death penalty. While I'm not really in favor of the death penalty, it makes me think that Aldhouse is just a mommy's boy and had to run to the protection of the UK laws... How civilized! Is it a wonder why there are so many hooligans? post-4641-1156694005.gif

No American laws envolved he was killed in Thailand.The killing of this guy was way low profile this barely made the news in the US. When David carridine killed himself or was murdered the family wanted the FBI envolved never happened.

I see. One just runs to the UK and now they are safe from those terrible Thai and American laws which may seek the death penalty. While I'm not really in favor of the death penalty, it makes me think that Aldhouse is just a mommy's boy and had to run to the protection of the UK laws... How civilized! Is it a wonder why there are so many hooligans? post-4641-1156694005.gif

What would you expect of Aldhouse? Stick around to be executed because it's the honorable thing to do?

Well the UK won't acknowledge his crime. If any American commits a crime against a Brit, you'll never hear the end of it. Lee will be probably taken care of when he leaves the UK on a bullying spree full of steroids and looking for new victims somewhere. The lesson to be learned here is that the British are able to commit murderous crimes out of Britain and that nothing will be said or done about it. :annoyed:

Well the UK won't acknowledge his crime. If any American commits a crime against a Brit, you'll never hear the end of it. Lee will be probably taken care of when he leaves the UK on a bullying spree full of steroids and looking for new victims somewhere. The lesson to be learned here is that the British are able to commit murderous crimes out of Britain and that nothing will be said or done about it. :annoyed:

Do you really think the family of the deceased is keeping quiet? How would you know what's going on behind the sceens?

He was being held because of a parole violation.. That was due to finish on Friday (anyone written anything about this on news sites).. We dont even know at this point if the deportation order has been lodged.

If the Thais havent filed the deportation order, its hardly the UKs fault, they cant lock up anyone based on some online rumors.

Any news ??

He was being held because of a parole violation.. That was due to finish on Friday (anyone written anything about this on news sites).. We dont even know at this point if the deportation order has been lodged.

If the Thais havent filed the deportation order, its hardly the UKs fault, they cant lock up anyone based on some online rumors.

Any news ??

Maybe some family members from the US will take care of business if an extradition doesn't happen. I don't really see any justice being done here. What incentive does Thailand have to pursue this?...and some apparently knowledgeable people claim that an extradition will be impossible.

We may have to watch a murderer walk away free.

Any news ??

Yes - new thread:

• 11 months later...