Decorating My Home

Barcelona19

I just finished with the wallpaper and furniture for my new home, all i need now are some curtains, cushion fabrics, bed covers & sheets etc. which is the best place to get them? Could anyone give me some advice, i would certainly appreciate reading your response. Thank you.

homepro or index, in many major big towns or cities

The local people here tells me that those places are quite expensive though, ive heard there are many retailers who specialize in curtains at about half the price, thanx for the reply though, i certainly appreciate your help.

One gets what one pays for, but you would indeed get a better deal with the folks on the road; quality notwithstanding. HomePro, and especially Index, tend to have better quality stuff though. Be careful of what da 'local people' say btw and also be mindful of who you let into your home. One has come-back with the biggies.

try JJ market yet ?

pretty much awesome furnish design there i think B)

It's all right you guys, i've found an excellent place that sells curtains in The Mall Bangkapi, they sell all types of curtains much much cheaper than other places, its name's ATM, ever heard of it? Thanx for your sincere responses though, i appreciate the help.