Sunday Roast Buffet At Don'S

DonaldBattles

Tomorrow Sunday Aug. 29 will be our first Sunday Roast Buttet featuring roast beef and lamb, Yorkshire pudding and many other dishes. Adults 175B children 12-6 90 Baht., under 6 yars old free.

Please note that we are now open every Sunday from 12-4 PM. If you need breakfast call ahead in the morning. Note the first Sunday of the month we will be open not serving the buffet. This is because of conflict with first Saturday Steak Buffet. Two days in a row is to much. You can order from the menu on the first Sunday and some left overs from Saturday night.

Please call 053 170633 and book a table for Sunday.

The contact page on your website is not working

So anyone thinking of going tomorrow !? . I have to do some shopping so I will be in town 'in full marching Kit' ;)

Sorry Jubby, we are meeting friends at the Meridian for their Sunday Brunch. The only buffet in CR, the wife and I truly enjoy. :)

The contact page on your website is not working

So anyone thinking of going tomorrow !? . I have to do some shopping so I will be in town 'in full marching Kit' ;)

Sorry Jubby, we are meeting friends at the Meridian for their Sunday Brunch. The only buffet in CR, the wife and I truly enjoy. :)

How the other Half Live :D

So adulthood starts now at the age of 12 in CR ? :o

And there's me thinking that it started at 18 :D Does it mean the over 12's can drink beer as well ? ;)

Wierd! This guy must be suffering from decompression.:ermm:

Too many deep dives with the wrong mix, perhaps. ;)

He's just got a mild case of the Narcs. nothing to worry about. I suspect he's also got some Kids older than 12 :D

IF somebody goes please report about the quality.

Change of Plan. We're now having 'Breakfast at Tiffanys' with the Social Elite of Chiang Rai.

Rupert and Cynthia are sure to be there. And probably that Guy with the Dog Whistle too :D

IF somebody goes please report about the quality.

Alas, you still owe us that promised trip report. The forum works better if the flow is not all in one direction. ;)

VF I thought I replied on that already, if not I can tell you that we are planning in winterseason, so did not go yet

Edited by cmjantje

So how was the buffet, anyone go?

Sorry, we had a party of nine at the Meridian for Sunday Brunch, not Don's. ;)

VF, you've already piqued my interest in the Meridian. Will definitely try it when I get back. B)