Washing Machine

cdmtdm

Hi Guys , can someone point me to a hardware store or plumbing shop in Surin where i can purchase a water supply hose for my washing machine , it needs to be about 3 to 4 metres to connect to the tap ....

Cheers

Regardless of where you find the hose, you will need to buy an extra length of hose that size, a couple of pieces of splice tubing and some hose clamps. You, or someone, will have to make the hose longer, by cutting the factory hose and adding the extra hose length in the middle of the factory hose. I do not believe you can find a washing machine hose that long, prefabbed..

Regardless of where you find the hose, you will need to buy an extra length of hose that size, a couple of pieces of splice tubing and some hose clamps. You, or someone, will have to make the hose longer, by cutting the factory hose and adding the extra hose length in the middle of the factory hose. I do not believe you can find a washing machine hose that long, prefabbed..

I agree. I don't think I could find one that length in the UK. Another possibility is to either move that water tap closer or if you need that one where it is add more pipe to get closer to the machine and put a new one. I don't know how good you are at plumbing or if you can find a good plumber.

As Wildstoats says, the guys in the electrical shop opposite the Bus Terminal entrance (Sony dealers) sells and fits 'Fitting Kits.' You may be able to get them to visit and install your already bought machine.

They can only say no, after all so worth a try.