Beer House Home Brew

larsjensen

Hey

I going to Phuket on the 7th Sep with my little family, we will stay in area Kata,Karon.

My question to you guys is where do they have home brew beer/beer house in Phuket? Similar to

Londoner or Tawangdaeng in Bangkok.

We will be mobile so if that is in Patong or anywhere not to fare that will be ok.

Just love good beer, everyday.com :partytime2:

CHEERS…..

I believe the brewing of beer without a license is illegal in Thailand.

It's probably even against the rules to discuss illegal activities..............?

Be careful & Good Luck.

Yes. But I talking about comming to Phuket and drinking beer from a License beer house.

Is there not another thread going regarding when the Phuket Brewery will "re-open"? I believe that was the only home brew brew pub around as the other poster mentioned, not legal here to open up a brewery. I put re-open in quotations as I believe they went out of business, main reason being I heard the beer was terrible.

So OP you may well be SOL which is American English for "sh*t outta luck".

Welcome to Thailand also known as LOS, land of scheitbier.

I believe the brewing of beer without a license is illegal in Thailand.

It's probably even against the rules to discuss illegal activities..............?

Be careful & Good Luck.

I believe the OP is talking about a bar that brews its own beer, such pubs can be found in Pattaya and Bangkok.

Nothing illegal about whats being discussed.

So do you know where they have draft beeer like Erdinger or Paulaner, NOT bottles!.

NO. The only draft beer I see are Tiger , Heineken and sometimes Chang. Although the Greenman in Chalong used to have Bass on Tap, I'm not sure if they still do. They have a website I do believe. Villa Market has some of those you mentioned in bottles...

Good draught beer is something that is completely lacking in Phuket. Guinness is as good as you'll get. It's also better than it was before as it now comes from Dublin and not Malaysia.

There's a selection of draughts at the two O'Tools pubs in Karon an Kata but none will be of the standard the OP is looking for.

It's a shame the Phuket Brewery closed, particularly as I never got to sample the beers.

Oh for a branch of Singapore's Brewerkz to open in Phuket! The best beer in Asia without a doubt.