Kasikorn Main Branch Address On The One Way Tha-Pay Rd

damian5000

I think that's the bank across from Taste from Heaven vegetarian restaurant. Unfortunately, that's about as specific as we get with a business address on this forum. The suggestion to use Google is good, because you probably need to call/visit learn the routing numbers and other mysterious numbers needed to do a wire transfer.

Just spent 20 minutes trying to google Kasikorn Bank address on Tha Phae Road and this is the best google can offer.

KASIKORN BANK THA PHAE RD. CHIANG MAIAddress-Telephone0-5327- 0151-8, 0 5327- 5472 fax 0-5328-2679Working Time8.30-16.30

:blink::ermm::bah:

Crap man...Thanks much for the effort gotlost.

Thought someone might have it on hand... I ended up googling "kasikorn chiang mai thapay" and this thread is at the top... haha.... But the third result down (and last..Probably because mis transliterated thapae) bore fruit... Here is the web address for all Kasikorn street addresses and phone numbers in Chiang Mai if someone needs in the future.

http://www.chiangmaiinfo.com/directory/categories/kasikorn_bank

Edited by damian5000

Thought someone might have it on hand... I ended up googling "kasikorn chiang mai thapay" and this thread is at the top... haha.... But the third result down (and last..Probably because mis transliterated thapae) bore fruit... Here is the web address for all Kasikorn street addresses and phone numbers in Chiang Mai if someone needs in the future.

http://www.chiangmai...s/kasikorn_bank

10,000 combinations into google and you luck out. Kinda like TVs search.:lol:

http://www.chiangmai...s/kasikorn_bank

Might just add re. remitting money from abroad to Thailand the "SWIFT CODE" FOR the THANON THAPHAE CHIANG MAI BRANCH of Kasikorn is ; KASITHBK

Just spent 20 minutes trying to google Kasikorn Bank address on Tha Phae Road and this is the best google can offer.

KASIKORN BANK THA PHAE RD. CHIANG MAIAddress-Telephone0-5327- 0151-8, 0 5327- 5472 fax 0-5328-2679Working Time8.30-16.30

:blink::ermm::bah:

The street address is: 169/171 Thapae Road, muang Chiang Mai 50100