Turntables I.E. Record Players

jampola

I collect tons of vinyl and I'm slowly to bring some of it here, but need to buy myself a new turntable.

Anyone recommend where I can get a hold of one or know of anyone who wants to get rid of theirs? In Australia, this was as easy as going to an op shop or stealing mums and dads, but this is proving difficult here!

I'm not after cheap crappy USB turntables, but anything decent, not fussed if it's old or what not.

Reply or shoot me a PM.

Cheers,

James

Check out the top floor of Fortune Tower, on Rama IX(Phra Ram 9 MRT stop). On the opposite end of the building from the IT mall are a lot of shops with vinyl (mostly second hand I think) and lots of stereo equipment -- new and second hand. I've seen turntables there for sure.

Check out the top floor of Fortune Tower, on Rama IX(Phra Ram 9 MRT stop). On the opposite end of the building from the IT mall are a lot of shops with vinyl (mostly second hand I think) and lots of stereo equipment -- new and second hand. I've seen turntables there for sure.

A Dan Fan i see.

A Dan Fan i see.

Indeed! And speaking of turntables, the cd shop on the 3rd flr of Paragon has a vinyl copy of Aja. But I don't have that gear so I'll have to stick with the remastered cd version. :D

I'm fortunate to have both CD and vinyl (one of 100 Lp's)here.

I often say to the wife "when my dime dancin'is through. I run to you.

A Dan Fan i see.

Indeed! And speaking of turntables, the cd shop on the 3rd flr of Paragon has a vinyl copy of Aja. But I don't have that gear so I'll have to stick with the remastered cd version. :D

I'm fortunate to have both CD and vinyl (one of 100 Lp's)here.

I often say to the wife "when my dime dancin' is through. I run to you.