Recommend A Toyota Dealer In Cm

crs

There are seven Toyota dealers in the Chiang Mai area. You will find that they all just about have the same price and deals. They give very little leeway for dealing. The service be the deciding factor. The dealer that I chose is on the Hang Dong Road across the intersection just past Big C on your right

Toyota Nakhon Ping Chiang Limited . Address: . 130/555 Moo 9 Chiang Mai - Hod .Sub .Mae Hia .District .A. cityCity: .Chiang MaiSales and Services .( 053 ) 999 888 .Call Center:.( 053 ) 999-888 # 2 .Fax:.( 053 ) 999 889 .Email

Edited by gotlost

There may be 7 outlets, but they're all owned by just two families/companies. I thought the one near Big C Hang Dong would finally break the dreaded Niyom Phanit / Saha Phanit monopoly, but price wise it has made very little difference.

So.. I guess that's why many people still buy their Toyotas in Bangkok. There's competition there.

There may be 7 outlets, but they're all owned by just two families/companies. I thought the one near Big C Hang Dong would finally break the dreaded Niyom Phanit / Saha Phanit monopoly, but price wise it has made very little difference.

So.. I guess that's why many people still buy their Toyotas in Bangkok. There's competition there.

When you see a sell for Toyota's all 7 outlets have the same brochures with the same prices.:lol:

There may be 7 outlets, but they're all owned by just two families/companies.  I thought the one near Big C Hang Dong would finally break the dreaded Niyom Phanit / Saha Phanit monopoly, but price wise it has made very little difference.

So.. I guess that's why many people still buy their Toyotas in Bangkok.  There's competition there.

If you buy in BKK, does that mean you have to faff around more getting CNX plates or can the BKK dealers sort all that?

If you buy in BKK, does that mean you have to faff around more getting CNX plates or can the BKK dealers sort all that?

That is an excellent question. I would say it is up to the buyer to sort that one out. Hope I'm wrong.

You get red plates from Bangkok which need to be returned, and then the car has to be registered at the Chiang Mai transport department.

And you have to drive it up to Chiang Mai, of course.

Or don't get a red plate, but then you need some extra change for the police checkpoints along the way. Best to drive during the day for that reason as well.

You get red plates from Bangkok which need to be returned, and then the car has to be registered at the Chiang Mai transport department.

And you have to drive it up to Chiang Mai, of course.

Or don't get a red plate, but then you need some extra change for the police checkpoints along the way. Best to drive during the day for that reason as well.

It's only a 6.5 hour trip by car. 8 hours if your wife is with you.:whistling: