How To Flood An Email Account

ChiangMaiThai

lots of way to do this but i dun think this would be considered spam and thus illegal. dunno if its acceptable to be discussed here.

you could google arround for spaming softwares...

there must be many programs(or very easy to create one) which allow to send emails(u need access to one which allows relays or have access to a smtp server to which u can login to send mails) continously in a loop......note this will eat up your bandwidth also.....better to find such a server in thailand so u can send the mails fast atleast...

lots of way to do this but i dun think this would be considered spam and thus illegal. dunno if its acceptable to be discussed here.

you could google arround for spaming softwares...

there must be many programs(or very easy to create one) which allow to send emails(u need access to one which allows relays or have access to a smtp server to which u can login to send mails) continously in a loop......note this will eat up your bandwidth also.....better to find such a server in thailand so u can send the mails fast atleast...

Thanks. I'll look into it. I guess its illegal, but I've been ripped off and I at least want to feel like I'm getting my point across to this person.