Multiple Entry

Hello

I had a yearly non O visa based on supporting my Thai spouse but had to travel to the UK and forgot to purchase an exit visa so now it is void and was valid until December.

So, whilst in London I purchased a Non -Immigrant O multiple entry visa for £100.

On the visa it says date of issue 27th Aug 2010 and enter before 26th Aug 2011.

Can anyone tell me if I have purchased a 1 year multiple entry visa? When do I have to "go out and come back?" Is it every 90 days or 60 days?

Thanks

Richieudon

As long as the visa is valid, every time you travel to Thailand you will get permission to stay 90 days. By exiting and returning just before the visa expires you can get almost 15 months out of it.

If you don't want to leave after 90 days, you can get a 1 year extension of stay from immigration as you are used to. Just visit immirgation with all the paperwork during the last 30 days of any permission to stay of 90 days. You don't have to wait till the visa expires.

As long as the visa is valid, every time you travel to Thailand you will get permission to stay 90 days. By exiting and returning just before the visa expires you can get almost 15 months out of it.

If you don't want to leave after 90 days, you can get a 1 year extension of stay from immigration as you are used to. Just visit immirgation with all the paperwork during the last 30 days of any permission to stay of 90 days. You don't have to wait till the visa expires.

Thanks Mario

A weight off my mind...:rolleyes: