Two Serbians Arrested For Bt4.3m Rayong ATM Robbery

webfact

It's just plain Theft not Robbery two entirely different offences. If these guys had previously been deported how did they get back into the country?

It's just plain theft? Are you out of your mind? Have you ever heard that there are many other countries with borders next to Thailand?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, no, I am not an old man.

Secondly, even during the first Yugoslav war (there were 2 major ones) in -91 and before my friends most definitely defined themselves as Serbs, other as Croats, Macedonians etc. The nation was only held together due to the dictatorship of Tito but people most definitely defined themselves from their own groups of people as from before the nation was forced together after WW2.

So, thirdly, Serbians did NOT become Serbians when the second Yugoslavia fell; they always were.

Which you would know if you knew any.

An NO, they are not generally [sic] blond.

Again, you would know this if you knew any Serbs.

But since you don't, here is a source:

The Serbs are darker in pigmentation than either the Slovenes or the Croatians; 45 per cent of eyes are pure brown (Martin #2-4), as against 20 per cent which are pure or nearly pure light. Over 55 per cent have black or dark brown hair, while light browns and blonds come to less than 10 per cent. The beards are, of course, often lighter than the head hair. The skin is brunet-white or light-brown in at least a third of the total. It is unlikely that the prevalence of brunet pigmentation among the Serbs came from a Slavic source, and as we shall presently see, the high incidence of dark eyes can hardly be called Dinaric. By elimination we must suppose that the Serbs, in their sojourn in northern Macedonia. accumulated a strong brunet tendency.

http://carnby.alterv.../troe/12-12.htm

QED.

Thank you very much for your reference and i am well aware of your need to argue on every single thread and you would be almost correct if i did not live in Eastern Europe for 15 years and did not speak , write and read fluent Russian, plus read and write and understand Serbian, Bulgarian and Polish

But even assuming you are correct, does that mean they look Middle Eastern? or have you already forgotten the matter in question?

The matter was that you tried to correct an incorrect post about serbs looking middle eastern (which they do not) with that they didn't because they are 'generally' blond (which they are not).

Two wrongs doesn't make a right.

First of all, no, I am not an old man.

Secondly, even during the first Yugoslav war (there were 2 major ones) in -91 and before my friends most definitely defined themselves as Serbs, other as Croats, Macedonians etc. The nation was only held together due to the dictatorship of Tito but people most definitely defined themselves from their own groups of people as from before the nation was forced together after WW2.

So, thirdly, Serbians did NOT become Serbians when the second Yugoslavia fell; they always were.

Which you would know if you knew any.

An NO, they are not generally [sic] blond.

Again, you would know this if you knew any Serbs.

But since you don't, here is a source:

The Serbs are darker in pigmentation than either the Slovenes or the Croatians; 45 per cent of eyes are pure brown (Martin #2-4), as against 20 per cent which are pure or nearly pure light. Over 55 per cent have black or dark brown hair, while light browns and blonds come to less than 10 per cent. The beards are, of course, often lighter than the head hair. The skin is brunet-white or light-brown in at least a third of the total. It is unlikely that the prevalence of brunet pigmentation among the Serbs came from a Slavic source, and as we shall presently see, the high incidence of dark eyes can hardly be called Dinaric. By elimination we must suppose that the Serbs, in their sojourn in northern Macedonia. accumulated a strong brunet tendency.

http://carnby.alterv.../troe/12-12.htm

QED.

Thank you very much for your reference and i am well aware of your need to argue on every single thread and you would be almost correct if i did not live in Eastern Europe for 15 years and did not speak , write and read fluent Russian, plus read and write and understand Serbian, Bulgarian and Polish

But even assuming you are correct, does that mean they look Middle Eastern? or have you already forgotten the matter in question?

The matter was that you tried to correct an incorrect post about serbs looking middle eastern (which they do not) with that they didn't because they are 'generally' blond (which they are not).

Actually once again you are INCORRECT!

I am the one who said that Serbian DO NOT look like Middle Eastern. Perhaps you may want to read the thread again before you continue to argue with me.

No need for apology, i know your whole agenda of being on Thai Visa is to argue with everyone about everything off topic and on topic and even when you are proven wrong, you will continue to argue.

I just can not wait for you to start teaching me about Russian, because you may of had some class mates or knew some people who were Russian

Correct me if i am wrong, but previous reports mentioned 4 men and all being Middle Eastern. since when Serbian start to look Middle Eastern? or was it a different robbery?

serbians do look a little oily skinned and have that roman nose not all but its a feature so maybe they would look a little eastern and then they have a suntann due to the weather there anyway these people are very dangerouse like albainians and romainians and no im not talking out of order they are know for there aggresive way like the russians you dont need these people in thailand the country turning into a sesspitt for all the wrong type people even the lager louts from england are there now

We eat babies, too.

I can understand that you are "forming" your opinions based on what TV tells you, but you really shouldn't publicly state those opinions and reveal how ignorant you are. Wouldn't it be easier to post something like "Guys, I know nothing about Serbia, is there anyone who could explain me some basics?", instead of what you have posted?

Newsbreak: there are criminals of all nationalities, races and genders.

Pity that you're not an American, British or a Russian guy, that would make the irony so much more satisfying.

And no, we don't "look like" Russians.

For years I though that Thais are champions in ignorance when it comes to geography/history, but I've met so many farangs that aren't any better, I'm wondering if it's contagious. Mind you, the difference is that Thais never try to voice their opinions on such subjects, because they are fully aware they don't know anything about it.

Sigh.

Oh well, off I go, there are some ATMs I need to rob, some crimes I have to commit, and some babies to eat, with my Romanian, Russian and Albanian buddies.

Serbian and Russian are both SLAVIC, so yeah both are very much alike.

The Slavic Peoples are an ethnic and linguistic branch of Indo-European peoples, living mainly in central and eastern Europe.

http://en.wikipedia..../Slavic_peoples

Did you seriously just pull a Wikipedia link on me, to explain me how my fellow countrymen/counrtywomen look like?

This can't be real...

Did you seriously just pull a Wikipedia link on me, to explain me how my fellow countrymen/counrtywomen look like?

This can't be real...

Yeah its real. You should be made aware that you and your country men come fromt he same background as Russian and to deny that is UNREAL

I am the one who said that Serbian DO NOT look like Middle Eastern. Perhaps you may want to read the thread again before you continue to argue with me.

No need for apology, i know your whole agenda of being on Thai Visa is to argue with everyone about everything off topic and on topic and even when you are proven wrong, you will continue to argue.

I just can not wait for you to start teaching me about Russian, because you may of had some class mates or knew some people who were Russian

Perhaps the problem is that your level of English isn't really that high.

As if you try to carefully read my reply I specifically wrote that you did NOT write that Serbians look middle eastern.

You were 'correcting' an incorrect post (written by another jo-bo) about them looking middle eastern.

But when doing so you posted something false; that they are generally blond.

This is factually incorrect.

Now if you want to apologize for not reading peoples post properly or for posting non-factual information, then we can leave it at that.

Perhaps the problem is that your level of English isn't really that high.

As if you try to carefully read my reply I specifically wrote that you did NOT write that Serbians look middle eastern.

You were 'correcting' an incorrect post (written by another jo-bo) about them looking middle eastern.

But when doing so you posted something false; that they are generally blond.

This is factually incorrect.

Now if you want to apologize for not reading peoples post properly or for posting non-factual information, then we can leave it at that.

HAHA, Once again your whole agenda of being on Thai Visa is to argue with everyone about everything off topic and on topic and even when you are proven wrong, you will continue to argue.

And now apparently my English is not very good. Perhaps you like to have a debate on that?

PS. I should also mention that i am fluent in English, may have something to do with being educated in Australia and earning 2 degrees, possibly English being a mother language also helped tiny bit.

PPS. Blond, fair blond, dirty blond, strawberry blond, is just a semantics, Bottom like is Serbian are fair skin with rather "blond" hair(dark blond if it makes you feel better) and DO NOT even closely resemble Middle Eastern and that was the point of my initial post and now you have managed to go so far off topic that i do not think there is a point of return, so will just have to leave it at that in the future just ignore your post as many people have done to avoid this nonsense.

Edited by kuffki

Please point out where I was wrong in my post.

So far, between us two, you are the only one that posted something in this thread that is proven incorrect.

But whatever makes you big and strong with your two degrees... :rolleyes:

So far, between us two, you are the only one that posted something in this thread that is proven incorrect.

Hmm ok

So me having lived in Estern Europe was not good enough for you, then you had a problem with my English, and now you have a problem with my education.

Gees is there anything you DO NOT have a problem with?

Hmm ok

So me having lived in Estern Europe was not good enough for you, then you had a problem with my English, and now you have a problem with my education.

Again you fail to read.

I don't have a problem with your English, but you seem to have a problem reading other peoples posts since you repeatedly misunderstand - purposefully or not - what other people write.

Oh, and I don't have any problem with your education. I just find it funny that perhaps you think that your claim to have earned two degrees would make your claim that Serbs are blond any less false.

But I guess my friends are all freaks of nature and that the site I linked above is also very wrong. Everyone is wrong but you.

As long as that is cleared up, carry on.

Hmm ok

Again you fail to read.

I don't have a problem with your English, but you seem to have a problem reading other peoples posts since you repeatedly misunderstand - purposefully or not - what other people write.

Oh, and I don't have any problem with your education. I just find it funny that perhaps you think that your claim to have earned two degrees would make your claim that Serbs are blond any less false.

But I guess my friends are all freaks of nature and that the site I linked above is also very wrong. Everyone is wrong but you.

As long as that is cleared up, carry on.

Of course a few of your friends represent 10 100 000 population os Serbia

I have 2 friends who are Russian and black as in African Black, so i guess most Russian people should be black according to your theory.

Oh wait, another few Russian i know, they look Asian, so Russians must look same Asian then.

And few Turkish guys with light hair and blue eyes, so Turks must be all blue eyes with light hair.

And because i know all these people personally i must be right. Do not need to actually visit the country and see the general appearance, just few school mates is enough to come to conclusion.

And of course some site describing people would definitely know more then actually being there.

Thailand is also a democratic country according to many websites.

It appears as though you are 100% correct and i am wrong, i bow to you sir.jap.gif

So you are saying that the information on genealogy regarding Serbs are incorrect and that you still claim that Serbs are infact, in general, blond?

A yes or no answer is enough.

yES in general Serbs have fair skin and blond/light hair, which includes dirty blond

Just like Russians, Polish, Bulgarian, Belorussian and not 100% but also think Hungarian(but again not 100% have not been to Hungary)

So you are saying that the information on genealogy regarding Serbs are incorrect and that you still claim that Serbs are infact, in general, blond?

yES in general Serbs have fair skin and blond/light hair, which includes dirty blond

Just like Russians, Polish, Bulgarian, Belorussian and not 100% but also think Hungarian(but again not 100% have not been to Hungary)

Alright.

You are still wrong ofcourse, but I doubt you would care if I posted any more source material for you to read or asked any of my friends to post here just how many blonds there are in their home country... :rolleyes:

To-dee-loo.

Alright.

You are still wrong ofcourse, but I doubt you would care if I posted any more source material for you to read or asked any of my friends to post here just how many blonds there are in their home country... :rolleyes:

To-dee-loo.

yEP, Whatever! Once you personally visit Serbia then you can try to argue the point.

PS. I should clarify previous post about Bulgarians, they appearance varies to what part of the country they come from.

Correct me if i am wrong, but previous reports mentioned 4 men and all being Middle Eastern. since when Serbian start to look Middle Eastern? or was it a different robbery?

racist remark deled

Prejudiced Conclusion!

And where is your Country of perfect Citizens?

Still waiting for your answer, Micky

racist emark deleted

racist remark deleted

A very broad sweeping statement that I am sure is based on fact and personal knowledge.

Edited by Mario2008