Buying A Western Bbq Pit In Pattaya

bubba1

I looked around a lot here in Pattaya. Kinda makes you sick to your stomach when you see the prices. At least double over what I would pay in the US, maybe more. I ended up going with these guys:

http://www.gasbbqthailand.com/

They are custom built and are fantastic. Heavy duty for sure, built like a tank. Lots of recommendations from folks here on TV. We use ours about 3-4 days a week. Takes about a month for it to be built and delivered.

post-5869-004773400 1283560276_thumb.jpg

I looked around a lot here in Pattaya. Kinda makes you sick to your stomach when you see the prices. At least double over what I would pay in the US, maybe more. I ended up going with these guys:

http://www.gasbbqthailand.com/

They are custom built and are fantastic. Heavy duty for sure, built like a tank. Lots of recommendations from folks here on TV. We use ours about 3-4 days a week. Takes about a month for it to be built and delivered.

Wow, these look great! Seems like these bbq's start around 30.000 Baht; is that right?

Something like that. He has the prices posted on his website, if not you can get them via email. But seriously, you really have to see one in person to fully understand how well it is built. Nothing like most of the ones you get at HomePro/Works. Solid stainless steel. Good stuff....

Check out True Value on the east side of Sukhumvitt near Thepprasitt. They have a large selection. I seem to recall seeing a smoker there.

I also seem to recall seeing a smoker that uses charcoal at HomePro.

My neighbor has a small gas grill called a "ROO". A friend of his bought it for him, but he thinks it came from the Sattahip area and was less than B3,000. It is stainless, about 12" x 18" and has a lid. Has anyone seen these grills and know where they can be purchased? I think many readers would like to know (including me). Thanks.

Check out True Value on the east side of Sukhumvitt near Thepprasitt. They have a large selection. I seem to recall seeing a smoker there.

The BBQ I purchased was actually from True Value and not the BBQThai link I posted.

True Value often have discounts for member's, I got mine during a 25% off storewide sale.

Across the street and down the road a bit...I am pretty sure it is past Makro on the way out of town...is a BBQ store. Small place, but a pretty good selection.

• 2 weeks later...

Gasbbqthailand, by Quik-Fire. (Sponsor Isaan forum)

www.gasbbqthailand.com, in Udon Thani hand craft custom bbq's with insulated, Oven, hoods.

As much, Ovens, as they are, bbq's

Many models to choose from, stainless wood chip smoking trays to go with.

Made to American quality standards.

Low cost shipping throughout Thailand. Check us out...