Delete His Tv Account

BigPanda

You are just not trying hard enough to get banned.....drink more, try harder, and the natural course of events will follow.....:) .

Or better still post your experiences and get them out of your system..........on second thoughts, people love that, and your 'reputation' would soar..:(

It is so obvious what you need to do to get instantly banned that I can't really respect the intelligence of someone who can't figure that out.

Anyway, failing that, here's an idea for you.

Change your password. Close your eyes when you key in your new password.

Maybe then change your email address for the board to something not valid. Something weird, don't write it down, forget it (then you can't retrieve your pwd that you now don't know.)

Or something similar. G'bye.

Next ...

Edited by Jingthing

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

I love it...its classic no no you can't be banned cos you haven't misbehaved enough....lol

How pathetic is this poster 55555555555555555555

:w00t:

EDIT: Actually I'm thinking he doesn't want to be banned just recued from the precipice.....so feel free OP tell us your story and maybe we can help or at least offer some sympathy...

We're not that heartless...are we? :huh:

Edited by smokie36

If you want a break then just contact support [at] thaivisa.com and the number of days off you need and I'm sure something can be arranged. :D

Accounts can not be deleted but a permanent suspension can be done preventing you from logging in, posting, reading PMs, etc.

I'm closing this topic as the OP has his answer and to assist him in breaking the habit by not being able to post in this topic again.

Sorry guys, I know this is a great piss taking opportunity. ;)

//Closed//

• Like 2