New Channel Line-up For Sophon Cable Tv

hm1973

Look, we all know that Thais and Farang do not think alike. We feel the need to know which channels we have and what shows are on them. Maybe Thais don't think the same way. Here is my suggestion for those of you that think you lost some channels. Reprogram your TV and allow the full channels lineup to load. Then go thru one channel at a time and delete those you don't want. You will find the ones you thought were lost. It is very frustrating to have channels change, worse yet to lose it completely. I like the current channel line up and don't mind losing the Euro Sport channel and Channel News Asia. Universal is god, as is the Sci Fi Channel. We'll see how long it takes for them to make more major changes!

We now have CNBC as well, though after a few years of Bloomberg, watching CNBC is like watching Fox News for investors. All anti-Obama all the time.

And you call this a bad thing?  It's better than NBC and MSNBC of which do nothing, but suck up to Obama.  Somebody has to tell it like it is instead of reporting how Obama's speeches give them a tingle up their leg.

:D It seems as if Sophon has changed their lineup again. This morning CNBC is in the channel 26 slot where Mnet is supposed to be.... And Mnet is nowhere to be found. I hope this is an April fools joke, but I fear Sophon doesn't have the wit it would take to make a joke intentionally. I will call them to complain and I hope you will do so, too, if you will miss the Mnet Series programing. FYI, Mnet was the only offering of English language TV series. Sophon's number is 038 423 777. :o

It would have been more helpful if you had posted this as a NEW thread, and not an add on to a 2 year old thread. I, and several others I suspect, thought it was yet another revamp in July, and just about to email the list to non-TV members.

You could have included a topic link (Quick access option to the left of edit page) to show the old thread.

This is not a flame, but guidance for the future