Looking For A Specific Dentist, Central Road

allane

Not having much luck with the search function this morning. I am trying to find the name and location of a dentist located on (or near) Central Road, who received a glowing recommendation on this forum. If memory serves me correctly he is somewhere near the Queen Hotel.

Can recommend a great dentist who has many foreign patients. Dr. Nan at The Thai Smile Clinic which is situated on South Pattaya Road opposite Friendship Supermarket. Just a few doors up from there next to an internet cafe. I have been a patient for about four years, great service and reasonable prices.

With no replies here, and the pain getting worse, I took a walk around the Queen Hotel area. About a hundred metres west, on the same side of Central Road, I followed a dental sign into a small lane. I found the office of Dr. Nantapon (female). I will be returning for further treatment, so can not yet say for certain that I am completely satisfied.

She is the wife of Dr. Pairot, a medical doctor,whose office is next door. While I have had no dealings with him, I thought, after I had seen and recalled his name, that the glowing recommendation I had seen on this forum was for him. I distinctly remember that it referred to a man.

To the person who recommended the dentist opposite Friendship Supermarket: When I asked my landlady for a recommendation, that was one of two names that she gave me. I didn't receive her recommendation until after I had seen Dr. Nantapon.

I use the following dentist (quoted from another BM)

"I use Dr Warin Likpay 038 72 00 79

clinic on central road before crossing with 3rd road on the right (coming from the beach).They are some clinics there.On the other side of the street there is a pharmacy painted in green

Take one week to have appointment.Not good for short time tourists.In this case go see Bangkok Pattaya Hospital

Quality and hygiene OK.Price a lot better than BKK Pattaya Hospital

Doctor and staff speak good english

The guy studied inplantology for those who need itl "

Yes, I had heard good things about him, and his was the first office I went to. But, he was unable to see me for 10 days.

I use the following dentist (quoted from another BM)

"I use Dr Warin Likpay 038 72 00 79

clinic on central road before crossing with 3rd road on the right (coming from the beach).They are some clinics there.On the other side of the street there is a pharmacy painted in green

Take one week to have appointment.Not good for short time tourists.In this case go see Bangkok Pattaya Hospital

Quality and hygiene OK.Price a lot better than BKK Pattaya Hospital

Doctor and staff speak good english

The guy studied inplantology for those who need itl "

Yes, I had heard good things about him, and his was the first office I went to. But, he was unable to see me for 10 days.

He's worth the wait, but after this post and others on here it may take weeks to see him.