Butter Is Better New Hours

butterisbetter

Butter is Better Bakery & Restaurant on Chang Klan Road will now be open 7 days per week (formerly we were closed on Tuesdays),

So our new hours are:

Monday to Saturday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Our Bakery inside Rim Ping Supermarket Mee Chok will still have the same hours:

Every Day 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Make sure that you tell the parking security guard. A few weeks ago, I went and it was closed and he said that you went out of business. I know of a few people that didn't go back because they thought you were gone.

It must have been a Tuesday, but I can't remember what day it was.

Good luck.

Make sure that you tell the parking security guard. A few weeks ago, I went and it was closed and he said that you went out of business. I know of a few people that didn't go back because they thought you were gone.

It must have been a Tuesday, but I can't remember what day it was.

Good luck.

Thanks for the heads up. It was probably wishful thinking on his part. We are gradually getting more customers and they are probably interrupting his beauty sleep. I guess somewhere along the way we reached a tipping point.

I love your stuff :)

But the bacon is crap. Can't be eaten at all. Too dry, too flat, too tough... and 30 baht for one piece is ridiculous :o

I was getting ready to go all indignant over your errr..... person, but then I checked on the bacon. It turns out one of our staff decided to purchase another brand of bacon because our usual brand was out. Not only that, but she decided to purchase a container's worth of the stuff. Apparently it was really really cheap. Always a reliable indicator of quality. Now, if you like pork jerky, I think you would love this bacon. But if you want something that doesn't require diamond tipped teeth to chew, you might want to give this stuff a pass. I think this bacon was sliced off the Gadarene swine. And if anybody's appetite.is whetted by this description, it's too late. That boat has sailed and been torpedoed with the loss of all its cargo.

I don't know why you got only one slice The standard size of an order is 2 pieces. 2 Full length pieces. However, I think you should be grateful for getting only one slice. Your guardian angel must have been watching over you. That said, contact me via PM or however and we'll see about arranging a refund and then some. Bacon induced trauma is a brutal thing to survive.

But the bacon is crap. Can't be eaten at all. Too dry, too flat, too tough... and 30 baht for one piece is ridiculous :o

And if anybody's appetite.is whetted by this description, it's too late. That boat has sailed and been torpedoed with the loss of all its cargo.

I don't know why you got only one slice The standard size of an order is 2 pieces. 2 Full length pieces. However, I think you should be grateful for getting only one slice. Your guardian angel must have been watching over you. That said, contact me via PM or however and we'll see about arranging a refund and then some. Bacon induced trauma is a brutal thing to survive.

30 baht / $1 is high for 1 piece of bacon but Isn't 30 baht for even 2 pieces of bacon a bit high? Glad you got rid of the cheap junk stuff though.

And if anybody's appetite.is whetted by this description, it's too late. That boat has sailed and been torpedoed with the loss of all its cargo.

30 baht / $1 is high for 1 piece of bacon but Isn't 30 baht for even 2 pieces of bacon a bit high? Glad you got rid of the cheap junk stuff though.

Well, before we opened we hired an operative (we figured he was good at his job because he looked like George Clooney who apparently looks like a spy)to surreptitiously check out the prices of comparable establishments. We found this price to be the going rate. Now, we actually serve bigger and thicker slices of bacon than many of the places we checked out. So you would really have to go by weight, not by piece to establish where we are in the price continuum.

I was getting ready to go all indignant over your errr..... person, but then I checked on the bacon. It turns out one of our staff decided to purchase another brand of bacon because our usual brand was out. Not only that, but she decided to purchase a container's worth of the stuff. Apparently it was really really cheap. Always a reliable indicator of quality. Now, if you like pork jerky, I think you would love this bacon. But if you want something that doesn't require diamond tipped teeth to chew, you might want to give this stuff a pass. I think this bacon was sliced off the Gadarene swine. And if anybody's appetite.is whetted by this description, it's too late. That boat has sailed and been torpedoed with the loss of all its cargo.

I was ready to get all indignant as well :D , I had breakfast at Butter is Better a while back and thought the canadian bacon was sublime. I enjoyed the sausage patties as well and poached eggs cooked to perfection, even the fancy bit of salad provided with the breakfast was good :D

Quality stuff :thumbsup:

I was ready to get all indignant as well :D , I had breakfast at Butter is Better a while back and thought the canadian bacon was sublime. I enjoyed the sausage patties as well and poached eggs cooked to perfection, even the fancy bit of salad provided with the breakfast was good :D

Quality stuff :thumbsup:

New in town and love your bread from rimping, everyone says great things about you guys but your responses and actions to these complaints makes me wonder if I'm still in Thailand. Will be in to eat soon.