Religions - Who's what

lampard10

Which religion do you belong to.  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In the light of all the troubles in the World, I thought it would be nice to find out who worships which religion. Maybe it's been done before, maybe it hasn't, but I do not want people flaming other religions, . It would be really nice to see that contributions to TV Forum come from all walks of life and religions.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was raised in a Protestent branch of Christianity but soon after my feet hit Asia for the first time, I became more Buddhist in my thinking.

100% now. :o

EXACTLY the same as me Boon

Funnily enough me too. As far as I can see Thai Buddism is one of the only religions that people don't go to war over.

Treat everyone as you would like to be treated. The purpose of life is to be happy.

That’s all the religion I need, all the rest is just man made ritual and cause problems and misery all over the world.

Chang fits in well with the purpose of life.

Was raised in a Protestent branch of Christianity but soon after my feet hit Asia for the first time, I became more Buddhist in my thinking.

100% now. :o

EXACTLY the same as me Boon

Funnily enough me too. As far as I can see Thai Buddism is one of the only religions that people don't go to war over.

Not quite sure about that Lamps, I think the trouble in the Deep South has a religious bias IMHO

I am of the *chang* persuasion, raised strictly on the "no ice" doctrine

I'm with reith on this one!

:o

Count me in! post-171-1121482273.gif

Me as well... cheers.gif

Back on Lamps topic though... although as a child I was brought up in the Anglican church, I have drifted away from formal practised religion, and found myself adopting more Buddhist ideology... even before I came to Thailand.

Can I call myself religious now? No... although most of the "formal" recognised religions have similar or common concepts... I practise and live my life in a way that probably reflects more the Buddhist way of life than anything else.

And, am very happy doing it too.

:D

In the light of all the troubles in the World, I thought it would be nice to find out who worships which religion. Maybe it's been done before, maybe it hasn't, but I do not want people flaming other religions, . It would be really nice to see that contributions to TV Forum come from all walks of life and religions.

what's this cr*p ??? :o

what's this cr*p ??? :o

What's your problem deepdiver? :D

You seem to follow lampy and Jaye around on various threads and post sarcastic responses to their posts... personal vendetta maybe?

If you've got nothing (positive or otherwise) to contribute to a particular thread, then why don't you take it elsewhere, rather than doing it on the Forum. :D

/Edit - fixed typo.

Edited by Jai Dee

Discovered Zen than moved to other branches, pretty much 100% Buddhist now. It ties in well with what I have learned about the physcial sciences.

Hey MikeRay, don't worry, Ja knows. Thats all that matters. I have a lot of respect for Rastafari.

Back in NYC, Howard Stern had a game show on his program called "Who's the Jew?". He would list 3 names and the contestant would have to correctly identify. It was quite hilarious and difficult at the same time. Maybe we should do similar game show fun on this forum

Edited by The Dude

Back in NYC, Howard Stern had a game show on his program called "Who's the Jew?". He would list 3 names and the contestant would have to correctly identify. It was quite hilarious and difficult at the same time. Maybe we should do similar game show fun on this forum

Would we be looking for just Jews, or others as well. I agree with The Other Mac I'd like to see if there are any Wiccans etc.

I'd love to know what the people who chose Other, and not Agnostic or Atheist, are... Any Wiccans here? Taoists? Shintoists? Chinese-general-veneration-of-ancestors-ists? Tribal/animist traditions? er... that's all I can think of.

They've already admitted to being "Changists" :o

I'd love to know what the people who chose Other, and not Agnostic or Atheist, are... Any Wiccans here? Taoists? Shintoists? Chinese-general-veneration-of-ancestors-ists? Tribal/animist traditions? er... that's all I can think of.

They've already admitted to being "Changists" :D

Not a big fan of changists. I prefer Leoism. :D:D:o