The Natural Course Of Things

november222

It's similar to this topic.

nice one. lets hope it dies a natural death.

I'd like to comment but I have my potential sponsors to consider. Only joking?.....Oops sorry just helping the natural course of events here....:whistling:

Maybe more appropriate to say it was fun...while it lasted. ;)

Usually it means the watchmen have decided they don't like the direction a thread has turned.

Unfortunately this has become a weekly (or more) thread exactly the same each time. PM the mods if you're unhappy with a thread's closure....this one even....

It won't be long I reckon....:rolleyes:

Usually it means the watchmen have decided they don't like the direction a thread has turned.

Unfortunately this has become a weekly (or more) thread exactly the same each time. PM the mods if you're unhappy with a thread's closure....this one even....

Well - aren't you helpful.

Well - aren't you helpful.

I never said I was happy about it....but there you are....

november222

It used to be that when a topic became uninterersting it slid down the pages and died a natural death. now they are culled because they have "run their course", even when people are still enjoying it.

what does run its course mean? newspeak?

I think it was explained to you by some of the members. If you wish anymore information , I advise you to contact [email protected]. I'm sure they will be more then happy to accomodate your query.

Meanwhile,you might want to reacquaint yourself with Forum Rules & see what they say about discussing moderation in an open forum.

So now as this topic has ran it's course....................

.....CLOSED.....