Hotel

After banning myself for the last few years from Chaweng I'm ready to risk jetski death and spend a few nights there. So I'm looking for a hotel in South Chaweng.

Naturally on the beach and super cheap to leave plenty of Baht for the important things in life....:D

Why doesn't this topic / post ring true?Smells fishy to me.

Having now been exposed on Thai Visa carmine has threatened me with all sorts of violence.....haaaaayaa! being a fair example....:ermm::ph34r:

So I need to lie low for a few days....and I like to swim there in the early mornings. Any suggestions welcome....

Sorry, on a serious note, you can probably get free lodging offered to you in Chaweng. The proviso would be to dismantle & cart away a fishing boat, see here. , Things work in mysterious ways, free lodging & keeping fit.

Sorry, on a serious note, you can probably get free lodging offered to you in Chaweng. The proviso would be to dismantle & cart away a fishing boat, see here. , Things work in mysterious ways, free lodging & keeping fit.

He's such a drama queen. Anyway where is y hotel? Anyone??.....I thought thi was an exchange of useful information.

I'm beginning to think Chaweng don't want me......

He's such a drama queen. Anyway where is y hotel? Anyone??.....I thought thi was an exchange of useful information.

I'm beginning to think Chaweng don't want me......

Can't let everyone know, just email me or ask SE

96 views and not one sensible reply.

:angry:

OK we'll take a chance. If you think our Low Season of B1500 is too high, you can stay across the road at The Lofts and walk through to our beach

Sounds great. Will send you a PM soon and let you know. Cheers. ;)