Bar T-Shirts

Bacus

I collect bar T-shirts.

Looking for a Pattaya bar T-shirt that also has a front pocket.

Something like the T-shirts you can get in Angeles City bars (Margarita Station or Kokomos type.)

Any suggestions? Not interested in the thin T-shirts with the tiny pocket on the sleeve.

Thanks for any suggestions.

why not buy a hoodie and cut the hood and arms off? it will then have a large front pocket and you can then get any bar name printed on it!!!!

Again, what do you want to put in the 'large' front pocket?

"Again, what do you want to put in the 'large' front pocket?"

Small bills, pen, movie ticket, gum, girl's name written on a napkin, lots of small flat "stuff."

Just a normal size T-shirt pocket that smokers would put a cigarette pack in I suppose.

why not buy a hoodie and cut the hood and arms off? it will then have a large front pocket and you can then get any bar name printed on it!!!!

Again, what do you want to put in the 'large' front pocket?

"Again, what do you want to put in the 'large' front pocket?"

Small bills, pen, movie ticket, gum, girl's name written on a napkin, lots of small flat "stuff."

Just a normal size T-shirt pocket that smokers would put a cigarette pack in I suppose.

Have you considered wearing trousers on your trips to the bars?

To be honest, I haven't seen that style of shirt offered in bars and clubs here. The polo shirt with a pocket on the tit is not very common whereas the regular (pocketless) polo or t with arm pocket is. Must be a different bar sub-culture thing.

I haven't seen any like that either. They are usually cheap and poor quality (except the Angelwitch ones).

If I'm in a bar and having a really good time, I will sometimes buy a T-shirt as a souvenir. I like to wear them when I'm back in Boring World, to cheer me up. None of my T-shirts have a front pocket.

I don't really collect them but here's a quick list of what I currently have:

Polo shirts:

Peppermint Palace

Living Dolls Showcase

Happy Go Go

T-shirts:

Champion (several different ones)

Roxy

Angelwitch (several different ones)

Catz

Naughty Girls

Carousel

I've had other ones but they are usually poor quality and fall apart after a year or two. And no front pockets.

To be honest, I haven't seen that style of shirt offered in bars and clubs here. The polo shirt with a pocket on the tit is not very common whereas the regular (pocketless) polo or t with arm pocket is. Must be a different bar sub-culture thing.

I haven't seen any like that either. They are usually cheap and poor quality (except the Angelwitch ones).

If I'm in a bar and having a really good time, I will sometimes buy a T-shirt as a souvenir. I like to wear them when I'm back in Boring World, to cheer me up. None of my T-shirts have a front pocket.

I don't really collect them but here's a quick list of what I currently have:

Polo shirts:

Peppermint Palace

Living Dolls Showcase

Happy Go Go

T-shirts:

Champion (several different ones)

Roxy

Angelwitch (several different ones)

Catz

Naughty Girls

Carousel

I've had other ones but they are usually poor quality and fall apart after a year or two. And no front pockets.

those in boring world must view you and your collection of go go t-shirts with extreme envy, surely you'd get less of a hard time wearing foxes fur:huh:

dam_n it, I'm sorry I read this thread now. I'm starting to find polo shirts with pockets all over town. I picked up one at Baccara in Walking Street two nights ago. They're good quality, have a breast pocket and come in XXL size. I'm still waiting for large size Angelwitch polo shirts to come in.