Faggots In Thailand

mojo80

surely with all the knowledgeable people on this forum, one of the brains must no where.......mrdeedee, jingthing...any ideas?

Don't you mean Mr Brain's Faggots, my dear ironic friend? I really wouldn't know anyway as I like my meatballs SPICY, beefy not piggy, and hold the offal, please.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

surely with all the knowledgeable people on this forum, one of the brains must no where.......mrdeedee, jingthing...any ideas?

Don't you mean Mr Brain's Faggots, my dear ironic friend? I really wouldn't know anyway as I like my meatballs SPICY, beefy not piggy, and hold the offal, please.

Yeah...BREAKING NEWS......Not enough offal in Thailand already. :sick:

• Like 1

Ahh yes your right, its Mr Brain's Faggots. Im glad someone knows there Faggots. So villa? tesco's? im guessing if anywhere has them it would be villa, howevery i wouldnt put it past these pie companies making there own Faggots.

My husband has been hanckering after them for ages. Offered to track down a recipe on the net as my hobby is cooking and there's not much I've made a mess of, but no; had to be the ones his mum used to buy in the tin foil packages.

Just returned from annual visit to UK and mother-in-law went everywhere looking for them to no avail. At least I was able to stock up on PG Tips and PEC.

• 3 weeks later...