Swedish Man Murdered In Bangkok

webfact

Can't think that anyone want to read that crap again

geriatric kid, the Thais have a wonderful saying that match with what you write - People who don't know speak easily

What's crap? The fact that the deceased was a thug and a bully? Do you have any comment on his conviction in court for violent criminal acts? This man attacked legally elected representatives of the government. He made threats of violence against them as well as journalists. His criminal past precluded him from entering the Kingdom of Thailand. As per Article 12 of the Immigration Act, the deceased did not meet the criteria of entry. Did he or did he not conceal his criminal past from the Thai authorities? The requirement for a permanent resident visa reads as follows;

The applicant must apply in person as the Immigration Bureau will require a set of fingerprints for the purpose of a criminal record check.

This is done by the Police Clearance Service, or more specifically as follows; พิมพ์ลายนิ้วมือกับเจ้าหน้าที่ (Take the fingerprints by officer)

The deceased was also obliged to complete the following declaration;

Attention for Applicant: I hereby declare that I have answered all required questions in this application fully and truthfully and that in no case shall Iviolate Thai laws and regulations during my stay in Thailand.

Well, you know what? If the deceased provided a false declaration, then he not only was a convicted cowardly thug, but he was a liar as well.

How about you come clean and state you interest in this matter. What's your involvement? Are you a supporter of the deceased's political views? Did you participate in the coverup and deceit? Do you wish to comment on whether or not he was still supporting his former colleagues ongoing activity? Any comment on whether or not the deceased was performing services for questionable entities?

Thi s isn't about me. You and the other deniers refuse to face the truth. This death has served to shine the light into a dark place where evil hid. Deal with it.

England showed its mettle on this the anniversary of the Battle of Britain. To let apologists push the truth aside does not uphold one's duty to honour and respect those that gave their lives so that the world would be free of faciasts like Mr. Winlof.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

geriatric kid, the Thais have a wonderful saying that match with what you write - People who don't know speak easily

Again geriatric kid, same crap. Can't think that anyone want to read that crap again. Perhaps something changed in the last 5 minutes and you now suddenly know the deceased... No?

The Thais have a wonderful saying that match with what you write - People who don't know speak easily

Edited by MikeyIdea
  • Like 2

What's crap? The fact that the deceased was a thug and a bully? Do you have any comment on his conviction in court for violent criminal acts? This man attacked legally elected representatives of the government. He made threats of violence against them as well as journalists. His criminal past precluded him from entering the Kingdom of Thailand. As per Article 12 of the Immigration Act, the deceased did not meet the criteria of entry. Did he or did he not conceal his criminal past from the Thai authorities? The requirement for a permanent resident visa reads as follows;

The applicant must apply in person as the Immigration Bureau will require a set of fingerprints for the purpose of a criminal record check.

This is done by the Police Clearance Service, or more specifically as follows; พิมพ์ลายนิ้วมือกับเจ้าหน้าที่ (Take the fingerprints by officer)

The deceased was also obliged to complete the following declaration;

Attention for Applicant: I hereby declare that I have answered all required questions in this application fully and truthfully and that in no case shall Iviolate Thai laws and regulations during my stay in Thailand.

Well, you know what? If the deceased provided a false declaration, then he not only was a convicted cowardly thug, but he was a liar as well.

How about you come clean and state you interest in this matter. What's your involvement? Are you a supporter of the deceased's political views? Did you participate in the coverup and deceit? Do you wish to comment on whether or not he was still supporting his former colleagues ongoing activity? Any comment on whether or not the deceased was performing services for questionable entities?

Thi s isn't about me. You and the other deniers refuse to face the truth. This death has served to shine the light into a dark place where evil hid. Deal with it.

England showed its mettle on this the anniversary of the Battle of Britain. To let apologists push the truth aside does not uphold one's duty to honour and respect those that gave their lives so that the world would be free of faciasts like Mr. Winlof.

so he deserved to be stabbed to death? you seems to condoning his murder

• Like 1

L

Lovat: I rather think the contradiction was my original point. But as you spotted it thanks for the repeat.. But people do grow out of these things. Or perhaps they didn't really get it in the first place?

A Nazi is always a Nazi. What a load of poppycock. People do grow up to be more educated.

I think I might buy this if this guy just wasted his youth as a shiftless skinhead hooligan rather than in a prominent leadership and media position in the neo-nazi movement.

People that are attracted to this sort of movement are naturally pernicious and just not "nice" people in general. It fits in with their personality and even if they grow disillusioned and move away from it I bet the basic personality and underlying beliefs are still around in some form or another.

Like I said..chickens came home to roost.

L

Lovat: I rather think the contradiction was my original point. But as you spotted it thanks for the repeat.. But people do grow out of these things. Or perhaps they didn't really get it in the first place?

A Nazi is always a Nazi. What a load of poppycock. People do grow up to be more educated.

I think I might buy this if this guy just wasted his youth as a shiftless skinhead hooligan rather than in a prominent leadership and media position in the neo-nazi movement.

People that are attracted to this sort of movement are naturally pernicious and just not "nice" people in general. It fits in with their personality and even if they grow disillusioned and move away from it I bet the basic personality and underlying beliefs are still around in some form or another.

Like I said..chickens came home to roost.

yeah the guy is so riddled with racism that he married someone of different ethnicity :rolleyes:

• Like 2

yeah the guy is so riddled with racism that he married someone of different ethnicity :rolleyes:

This forum is a prime example of how some people can be racist and also married to someone of a different ethnicity. Most men tend to shift their politics when confronted with a hot piece of tail.

• Like 1

This forum is a prime example of how some people can be racist and also married to someone of a different ethnicity. Most men tend to shift their politics when confronted with a hot piece of tail.

Just about the most insightful post I read after trawling through pages of "expert" commentary & opinion. :whistling:

Again geriatric kid, same crap. Can't think that anyone want to read that crap again. Perhaps something changed in the last 5 minutes and you now suddenly know the deceased... No?

The Thais have a wonderful saying that match with what you write - People who don't know speak easily

You keep describing the facts, the reality, as crap. Yet, you have not refuted one point. Can you provide one fact that shows the deceased was anything but a violent criminal illegally in the country? If the best that you can do is to keep writing is "It's crap", it speaks volume as you your cognitive abilities and way of life in Thailand. Instead of attacking me, deal with the facts of the case.

And no, I do not condone the murder. However, as long as people like the deceased and the perverts that make the front page of the PDN and HKT Gaz end up in Thailand, it makes life difficult for the respectable decent foreigners in the country. It's people like the deceased that give the immigration department a basis upon which to impose cumbersome visa laws that make life difficult for regular folk. The deceased never took responsibility for his past and he lived a life of deceit.

I didn't know Johan but we have been drinking tougher a couple of times. I can safely say that he was a "pro drinker" but I never ever saw him hostile. Some guys get crazy when they are drunk, some become bullies, some become tired, some become happy. Johan was the later one. He was the type of guy who always was cheerful and happy when he was drunk. He was just a genuinely nice guy in my mind. It makes me sad to read all those speculations of him being a bully. From what I have heard the ex girlfriend is nowhere near safe legally wise.

Edited by Hawkup2000
  • Like 2

Good I will then write a post directed not at the topic of the thread but about the murdered man and not at any specific poster. The murdered man did not have comments about people he did not know and he did not write "This death has served to shine the light into a dark place where evil hid. " about people he did not know.

As I stated in the first post I did in this thread, I did not know the man, but I do show the decency and empathy to wish him peace in mind

Michael, someone who did not know the deceased

The murdered man did not have comments about people he did not know and he did not write "This death has served to shine the light into a dark place where evil hid. " about people he did not know.

No, but he spent years campaigning for violence and expulsion against people that don't look like him. Did he personally know those people?

As I stated in the first post I did in this thread, I did not know the man, but I do show the decency and empathy to wish him peace in mind

I like to save my sympathy for people who deserve such feelings.Let's face it some individuals carve out a path for themselves that ends in ruin.

Edited by wintermute
  • Like 1

The murdered man did not have comments about people he did not know and he did not write "This death has served to shine the light into a dark place where evil hid. " about people he did not know.

No, but he spent years campaigning for violence and expulsion against people that don't look like him. Did he personally know those people?

I like to save my sympathy for people who deserve such feelings.Let's face it some individuals carve out a path for themselves that ends in ruin.

The murdered man did not have comments about people he did not know

I still have the decency to show respect for a dead man.

I am glad that I have the opportunity to write this so that history can judge you in 25 years time whose parents taught their children manners and common sense and who did not

Edit: Forgot quote

Edited by MikeyIdea

I am glad that I have the opportunity to write this so that history can judge you in 25 years time whose parents taught their children manners and common sense and who did not

Your statement appears hypocritical when one reads your comment on the death sentence passed in the case of the man that "confessed" to murder.

That was a fair verdict that I support Death fair? Yes, and had it been my 5-year-old and no death sentence then I'd have to do it myself Excellent display of action by the Thai courts :)

The deceased was convicted of violent crimes against vulnerable members of society. The deceased also made attacks and threats made against public servants and journalists. Surely, if you are willing to carry out a death sentence on someone yourself, you can respect the court ruling of a Swedish criminal court. Why is the Thai court decision excellent and yet the Swedish court decision(s) dismissed? The man that you did not know and that you claim merits a display of manners savagely beat up people and showed no remorse. He was in the country contrary to the requirements stated in the Immigraction Act. If you wish to raise the issue of manners, then it is you sir that has shown a profound disrespect for the victims of this man's crimes. He was the lowest form of thug.

Interesting part of the bible (King James version) Galatians 6:8 that you may wish to consider; "Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting." Your deceased sowed the seeds of hate and evil and he reaped its bounty. If you have ever seen Pulp Fiction, Samuel Jackson plays a hitman that quotes Revelations as he kills drug dealers that don't pay their debts.. Think of this event as a Thai off broadway production of Pulp Fiction.

<quote name='MikeyIdea' timestamp='1285034856' post='3896438'>

The murdered man did not have comments about people he did not know and he did not write "This death has served to shine the light into a dark place where evil hid. " about people he did not know. </quote>

Your statement appears hypocritical when one reads your comment on the death sentence passed in the case of the man that "confessed" to murder.

That was a fair verdict that I support Death fair? Yes, and had it been my 5-year-old and no death sentence then I'd have to do it myself Excellent display of action by the Thai courts :)

The deceased was convicted of violent crimes against vulnerable members of society. The deceased also made attacks and threats made against public servants and journalists. Surely, if you are willing to carry out a death sentence on someone yourself, you can respect the court ruling of a Swedish criminal court. Why is the Thai court decision excellent and yet the Swedish court decision(s) dismissed? The man that you did not know and that you claim merits a display of manners savagely beat up people and showed no remorse. He was in the country contrary to the requirements stated in the Immigraction Act. If you wish to raise the issue of manners, then it is you sir that has shown a profound disrespect for the victims of this man's crimes. He was the lowest form of thug.

Interesting part of the bible (King James version) Galatians 6:8 that you may wish to consider; "Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting." Your deceased sowed the seeds of hate and evil and he reaped its bounty. If you have ever seen Pulp Fiction, Samuel Jackson plays a hitman that quotes Revelations as he kills drug dealers that don't pay their debts.. Think of this event as a Thai off broadway production of Pulp Fiction.

Good, lets have a discussion

I met the guy once nearly 10 years ago and cannot say that I knew him. In the group that I met him (The ConnectorAsia and VisionHouse gang) I must say that he was the friendliest one. The guy was a member of the nazi party during his student years and he did things that he should not have done including arson of a book shop selling material that he didn't like and getting into brawl with journalists and public servants. That is utterly stupid and deserves punishment. He did other things that were utterly stupid too. He got his punishment, he sat his time and had it been me deciding where my tax money were to go, then he wouldn't have gotten a room with a TV and what Swedish prisons are famous for, good food, I'd give him at least twice the time, a hard bed and rice soup 3 times per day. But most importantly of all, he mended his ways.

What did I do when I was young and stupid? I raced road racing, did wheelies, risked my life doing 250 km/h. What am I doing 25 years later? I am a family man who is very aware of that my daughters only chance of getting any education and opportunity in life lies with me as her mother is diagnosed with bipolar disorder and unable to support herself even. Quite a contradiction, isn't it. 25 years ago I laughed in the face of danger, now I check one extra time before I cross the road even. What did I do? I changed, I mended my ways.

I do not post about if the guy did bad things during his university years, that is obvious and we all know he did. I would have punished him much harder for what he did had it been me deciding. Where on earth do you get the idea that I don't think he was guilty of the crimes he committed? And deserved a harder punishment than he got. By in your imagination reading what I did not write? Read the posts you answer to and don't invent content that is not there. Let's take a quote from the thread you quoted me from; Here's what I wrote in the thread about death penality - "I am for hard treatment of criminals, one of the reasons for that is that I make a point of living my life following the law, I am a dying breed, I get irritated with myself if I find myself breaking the law unnecessarily." So, you are totally wrong in that I do not respect the ruling of the Swedish court, I would have made it even harder. You are consistent in missing the point I must say :)

My point hasn't changed; You still have comments about people you don't know. This time you included - He was the lowest form of thug. This statement still stands - People who don't know speak easily

And now you have also added inventing content in posts that is not there

• Like 2

And in another example of Thai girls going nuts.... last Sunday I was out drinking with friends and witnessed one of the chaps with us get hit over the head with a bottle by apparently his "GF" - she had to be restrained as although his head was bleeding profusely and he was being helped by several farang friends, she still wanted to get in and attack him some more.... I left soon after but heard that later in the evening she turned up with a knife and tried attacking him again.

From what I've experienced and seen a lot of these girls have no idea how to control their emotions, they are extremely immature and react without thinking.

Immature is one way to put it. Crazy another. Dude, dump your GF before you become the next victim! There's a million nice girls in Thailand.

As for the victim I have to say this: May you rest in peace. In death, we're all the same.

Perhaps karma got him when least expected, when he's already mended his ways. Maybe not, I don't know. But forgiveness is divine. It's a common misunderstanding that forgiveness is an act benefiting the one who's forgiven - in reality it's benefiting the one doing the forgiving much more.

A wife killing her husband is a tragedy for all involved.

R.I.P.

And in another example of Thai girls going nuts.... last Sunday I was out drinking with friends and witnessed one of the chaps with us get hit over the head with a bottle by apparently his "GF" - she had to be restrained as although his head was bleeding profusely and he was being helped by several farang friends, she still wanted to get in and attack him some more.... I left soon after but heard that later in the evening she turned up with a knife and tried attacking him again.

From what I've experienced and seen a lot of these girls have no idea how to control their emotions, they are extremely immature and react without thinking.

Immature is one way to put it. Crazy another. Dude, dump your GF before you become the next victim! There's a million nice girls in Thailand.

As for the victim I have to say this: May you rest in peace. In death, we're all the same.

Perhaps karma got him when least expected, when he's already mended his ways. Maybe not, I don't know. But forgiveness is divine. It's a common misunderstanding that forgiveness is an act benefiting the one who's forgiven - in reality it's benefiting the one doing the forgiving much more.

A wife killing her husband is a tragedy for all involved.

R.I.P.

Well said Nikster: " It's a common misunderstanding that forgiveness is an act benefiting the one who's forgiven - in reality it's benefiting the one doing the forgiving much more."

I would not disagree but would however, like to suggest that, ultimately, there becomes a mutual 'benefit' of equal proportions should both parties be sincere in action and reaction.

"The whole purpose of religion [read: civility] is to facilitate love and compassion, patience, tolerance, humility, forgiveness." Dalai Lama.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure why this topic has gone so quiet..

Ex Bangkok bar girl who marries a farang and tries to improve herself by getting a degree (still not quite there but an admirable trait) stabs her husband to death..

Lot's of pictures of him and his past (not so pretty, nazi's are not a popular lot) has been exposed to the world... I'm not going there, from everything else at hand that is well behind him.. he is the victim... what do we know of her.. the wife .. who admitted to stabbing him (well allegedly from some of the articles about).. it may well have been self defence but it was more likely he was caught off guard thinking .. hey .. we've been here in these tantrums before and he was relaxed and she took advantage albeit in an emotional rage...

So.. I have not seen a profile anywhere of her....I still want to see a photo.... and would like to know a little more about her.......

I do know someone who 'says' she used to work with her and she said, said lady was quite volatile at times (and this is prior to the marriage)... especially under the influence of whatever.. She also said that it is not the first time she has stabbed a boyfriend... well.. practice does make perfect as they say............. and this time she succeeded in doing what anyone who pulls a knife obviously has intention or capabilities to do..

I don't recall ever talking with Johan, but have been around and surely know many who knew him..

No one deserves the end Johan had ... however bad anybody thinks they have it.. they can always walk away...

RIP

• 3 months later...

I agree, number of times attacked by a Western woman in my first 43 years in the UK = zero, number of times attacked in the last 16 years, I have lost count! 

I have always just tried to control and restrain till they calm down, but dam_n, these people are really dangerous, make no mistake and it's usually under the influence of alcohol.

My last girlfriend had a habit of beating her own daughter for trivial things, I had to restrain her on a regular basis. She has now left me, a better offer elsewhere, or so she thought. It didn't work out, so she tried to get back with me, well I don't accept such behaviour and have moved on. The new one has also attacked me after getting drunk, I will forgive, just the once, does it again, she is out.

This is a warning to everyone, sweet faces, pretty smile on the outside, dangerous, black hearts on the inside, we are little more than a Ferang with an ATM.

Oh dear! There again, you are probably looking for girls in all the wrong places.

None of mine have every drank alcohol or worked in any 'bar' type establishment.

Never had the violence problem thing at all.

I agree, number of times attacked by a Western woman in my first 43 years in the UK = zero, number of times attacked in the last 16 years, I have lost count!

I have always just tried to control and restrain till they calm down, but dam_n, these people are really dangerous, make no mistake and it's usually under the influence of alcohol.

My last girlfriend had a habit of beating her own daughter for trivial things, I had to restrain her on a regular basis. She has now left me, a better offer elsewhere, or so she thought. It didn't work out, so she tried to get back with me, well I don't accept such behaviour and have moved on. The new one has also attacked me after getting drunk, I will forgive, just the once, does it again, she is out.

This is a warning to everyone, sweet faces, pretty smile on the outside, dangerous, black hearts on the inside, we are little more than a Ferang with an ATM.

Oh dear! There again, you are probably looking for girls in all the wrong places.

None of mine have every drank alcohol or worked in any 'bar' type establishment.

Never had the violence problem thing at all.

Is it just me?, or is there something odd about replying to posts from 4 months ago!, perhaps it takes some members here that long to pose some sort of reply!.

Appreciate the 'my girl is different' comments too, not had one for a while :whistling:

Now as for Thai girls being psycho, my girlfriend of 2 years regularly goes nuts when she is drunk (which being a bar girl is on a daily basis) and afterwards its as if nothing happened.

She thinks nothing of using weapons and has picked up pool cues, pool balls, bottles and knives. So far she has never managed to actually connect with anything as I've blocked or subdued her, but the mere fact she thinks its acceptable to even pick something up and threaten to use it is way out of order. I know from her history that she has hit previous farang boyfriends.

The problem I have is that when she does go nuts she threatens to have me thrown out of the building we are in, claiming she'll get security to throw me out, she is very friendly with the motorbike boys and I worry that she would tell them to beat me up and worse still is she has an uncle who is a policeman and she regularly threatens to tell him to come after me. So I stay with her for the times when she is sweet and nice and put up with the outbursts for fear of what she *might* do. I do not do anything to make her angry, it usually is a result of something someone has said or done to her at the bar and then when she comes home I get it....

really wonder what some couples are about... :blink:

:lol: I have thought the same thing, Mitker.

The unfortunate event took place over two months ago and having read the thread from start to finish I did not come across anything relating to closure. Are the police still investigating? Has the wife been charged with anything?

• 5 months later...

More free entertainment on Thaivisa. A few of the posters here need mental health counseling on how to have a health relationship, believe it or not it is possible with a Thai but you need to be healthy to pick a healthy partner.

Sorry about the death of another human being and the pain it causes the living

Why do we constantly read about Thai wives killing farang husbands?

I do not recall ever reading about farang husbands killing their Thai wives.

Soon we will read about how HE made HER do it and that her Thai lover was not involved!

Pathetic how violent these sawadees really are!!!

RIP

i was pointed to one a few weeks ago on a thai expat website. Thai woman murdered by Italian husband.

and i dont know if she made him do it.

Why do we constantly read about Thai wives killing farang husbands?

I do not recall ever reading about farang husbands killing their Thai wives.

Soon we will read about how HE made HER do it and that her Thai lover was not involved!

Pathetic how violent these sawadees really are!!!

Well - could it be that a lot of the farangs here (Farang is not a bad word in Thai by the way) have a drinking problem and pick up their "wives" in the lady bars? It is a bad combination. At the same time they have a bad attitude as most heavy drinkers do. I don´t know if that was the case in this tragedy, but it is in most of the tragedies occuring here. I have lived with my lovely non-bargirl wife for ten years, and she is most supportive and only uses the knife to prepare the dinner! I don't experience bad vibes because I'm a farang, on the contrary. Next time you may want to try to find a normal girl and not a hooker and go easy on the booze. Just a suggestion. May solve some problems.

You dont think the Bngkok hi-so wannabees drink or become violent.There is no difference,find a good one you ok,find a bad one you are knackered

btw

The only bad wives/gf of my mates have been Non -issan,are you surprised or not???,and they were totaly evil witches too

Not comparing like with like. His point was valid. Any relationship with a hooker has the potential for problems. Folks can call them bargirl's if it sounds better to their ears, but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....

My condolences to the friends, family and colleagues of the deceased.

Thank you very much indeed. I would also like to extend my condolences too.

As for some of the inconsiderates posting on this thread,shame on you. This is not a game.

I hadn't been in that particular bar in soi Cowboy for months when what happened happened. In November being there and asking it seems I came at the right moment as the possible perpetrator of the murder happened to come in, and yes I recognized her. Same as I already thought to have recognized the victim by name and face.

No offence, he seemed a bit of a macho figure, and she (all of her 150+ cm) a bit of a hothead as well. I remember some (verbal) fights. Opposites attract?

Anyway where I wouldn't be surprised their relation ending with a fight, I would never have imagined the violence of it.

Let him R.I.P and hope she will still manage to live with it. Life ain't easy :(