A Quick Pattaya Quiz

Jimmyd

Sorry, cant answer that question, but if you ask how many 7 elevens there are in Pattaya, they answer is about 1000!!!! All within 100m of each other. Mc Donalds has a bit to go, before they catch up.

PS, and they all have a white mange soi dogs sitting in the door way!

The 7-11 I go to (Next to Yorkies) has an outdoor market leading up to the 7-11 entrance with three hard sell Thai market vendors selling their wares.

I avoid McDonald's food now, because there are much better burger places in Pattaya.

Hi Jimmyd,

The idea of a Quiz is a good one, but the choice of MacDo a very bad one...

Who care really where McDo are ? They are just places to avoid. Places for American tourists and Thai youth only. You can have a very good meal in a Thai restaurant for the price of a McDo "menu" :bah:

It would have been better to ask for cultural places (like temples) or useful places (like post-offices)

Sorry, cant answer that question, but if you ask how many 7 elevens there are in Pattaya, they answer is about 1000!!!! All within 100m of each other. Mc Donalds has a bit to go, before they catch up.

The 7-11 I go to (Next to Yorkies) has an outdoor market leading up to the 7-11 entrance with three hard sell Thai market vendors selling their wares.

I avoid McDonald's food now, because there are much better burger places in Pattaya.

Please list them.

without going in deep please tell me of 2 and where they are

thanks

Yes- The style of the young ladies on the right really turns me off! Anytime I go into the 7-11 beside Yorkies the girls on the right always make a super-obnoxious, relentless pitch for me to buy something. They pitch everyone who walks in/by. They are a huge pain in the ass. So, I only will buy from the 2 old lady sisters on the left side. I have known them for 5 years, since well before the arrival of the right side vendor, and they are polite and soft-spoken... much more pleasant to shop with them if you need someting.

Yes- The style of the young ladies on the right really turns me off! Anytime I go into the 7-11 beside Yorkies the girls on the right always make a super-obnoxious, relentless pitch for me to buy something. They pitch everyone who walks in/by. They are a huge pain in the ass. So, I only will buy from the 2 old lady sisters on the left side. I have known them for 5 years, since well before the arrival of the right side vendor, and they are polite and soft-spoken... much more pleasant to shop with them if you need someting.

It is very annoying.

Those two girls try the hard sell on me both on entry and exit from 7-11.

I wouldn't mind but they don't sell shorts with my waist size, no way! And those cheap towels are poor quality, besides, since the Mrs has become a towels-on-the-trolley-street-vendor I get them for free.

There are 2 in Central Festival Beach, 1 counter in Tuk Com, 2 on Sukhumvit, 1 in RGP.

And you forgot the one on Second road about a 100m past Soi 6 and the one in the Avenue mall also on Second road oppisite the Lek Hotel.

So that's a total of 8.

There are 2 in Central Festival Beach, 1 counter in Tuk Com, 2 on Sukhumvit, 1 in RGP.

And you forgot the one on Second road about a 100m past Soi 6 and the one in the Avenue mall also on Second road oppisite the Lek Hotel.

So that's a total of 8.

There is a small McDonalds on Beach Road 100 yards from Walking Street.

So that's a total of 8.

There is a small McDonalds on Beach Road 100 yards from Walking Street.

How did everyone forget that one?

9 it is then. :blink:

Now then Subway?

Edited by kevkev1888

There's no McDonald's in Tukcom, as far as I know.

I would say you are right, but there is now a McDo "selling point" at the ground floor of Tukcom. They sell mainly drinks but have a few cold no-cooking food.There is no cooking done here, no tables or place to eat. Just a stand and 2 or 3 employees.