Yet Another "Neighbour" Problem

Marvo

LOL - folks on here complain about extortion by the Police and then want to use them to their advantage at the first sign of trouble.

Obtain proof. How about setting up a Cam (i.e. on the dash of another car parked down the road) and parking your car in the same place. If anything happens again you will have the proof you need.

With that and a mediator you can then claim your damages and come to some form of resolution. Additionally, with the issue raised, and as you have suggested he has encroached onto the road with his garden he may be asked to 'step it back'....

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please tell me what is your evidance that i keyed on your car? where is your photo? where is your video? i tell you that i take care my plants you have no evidance about that.

why u want to park ur new car in front of my house so everyone can see you have the new car and i have not?

you watch your car and you watch my flower which are mine.

if you want to call police you think first about my own powerful police connection and about my thai government connections. dont try to make a problem you are the one who is wrong.

ps ---- i am study muay thai many year and very good

please tell me what is your evidance that i keyed on your car? where is your photo? where is your video? i tell you that i take care my plants you have no evidance about that.

why u want to park ur new car in front of my house so everyone can see you have the new car and i have not?

if you want to call police you think first about my own powerful police connection and about my thai government connections. dont try to make a problem you are the one who is wrong.

flowerman,

Would you be prepared to surrender your keys for scientific examination? If you didnt use a key, could you tell us what item you used to commit this evil act?

flowerman,

Would you be prepared to surrender your keys for scientific examination? If you didnt use a key, could you tell us what item you used to commit this evil act?

Why don't you call the famous lady with the milti colored hair to do a complete investigation ....... And the FBI while your at it .......... Maybe Interpoll since it's an international crime. Perhaps you could set up a sting operation involving the Thai Army and the United nations. Have you contacted the Belgian Embassy yet ? How about the Secretary of State ? ....... With such a serious issue maybe even Angaleina Jolie would get involved. OR ...... you could just have the insurance company fix it and enjoy what I'm sure is an otherwise busy life.

Get some Thai(s) for 2k and let them do the job. :ph34r:

I love this myth that expats always have about Thais..like there's a crowd of Thai hitmen waiting around the corner to be hired out by any old dirtbag farang with 2,000 baht in his pocket.

Not around the corner but if you know where to find them.... :whistling:

I love this myth that expats always have about Thais..like there's a crowd of Thai hitmen waiting around the corner to be hired out by any old dirtbag farang with 2,000 baht in his pocket.

Right and I suppose you know this from your countless experiences as a mob underboss in Thailand, isn't that right capo Lammbock?

The likelihood of them scamming you out of your cash after you asked them to commit a criminal act of murder is higher than them going through with it.

flowerman,

where is your evidance?

i have many many friend. :lol: :jap:

Edited by flowerman134

You don't need evidence if you aren't going through the legal process. To gain revenge, you just need to know.

You don't need evidence if you aren't going through the legal process. To gain revenge, you just need to know.

Yes but I am study muay thai and very very talanted.

Right and I suppose you know this from your countless experiences as a mob underboss in Thailand, isn't that right capo Lammbock?

The likelihood of them scamming you out of your cash after you asked them to commit a criminal act of murder is higher than them going through with it.

Nobody said anything about murdering anyone.

flowerman,

where is your evidance?

You have misunderstood my question & it was nothing more than a question. :lol:

Of course I am imagining that you arnt even the real flowerman, just someone trying to get a rise out of the posters here. Am I wrong? :o;)

Nobody said anything about murdering anyone.

Even assault or petty vandalism..same principle applies. Why would they follow your request and not just take the money and laugh in your face?

After all if you're too much of a moronic weakling to do anything yourself what are you going to do to the man you hired to do your dirty work?

I don't want revenge, or a fight. Just to live in a respectable polite neighbourhood.

Just to hear a "sorry mate, I did something wrong. If you mind not parking in the Soi next to my house in future I'd appreciate it" would do.

Why would they follow your request and not just take the money and laugh in your face?

Because i am not Capo Lammbock I am DON LAMMBOCK!

..and now excuse me, visiting time is over i have to go to dance with my daughter because its her wedding party outside.

B)

I don't want revenge, or a fight. Just to live in a respectable polite neighbourhood.

Just to hear a "sorry mate, I did something wrong. If you mind not parking in the Soi next to my house in future I'd appreciate it" would do.

Maybe you should consider living in a place with carports then.

Seems to me like putting round up on some plants would be a pretty low level job for the mafia ..... I can just see the dude acting all gangsta ....... Yeah man don't mess with me I'm in the plant killing wing of the Thai Mafia. :fight:

The real criminal element in Thailand would think it's the most hilarious request ever while drinking away the idiot farang's hitman money with their buddies at the local slapper club.

flowerman,

where is your evidance?

You have misunderstood my question & it was nothing more than a question. :lol:

Of course I am imagining that you arnt even the real flowerman, just someone trying to get a rise out of the posters here. Am I wrong? :o;)

i will make you cry in the street like a child who lost they lollypop u crazy old man. :whistling:

Sadly Marvo, thats a little bit too much to ask sometimes, evident by the damage to your car.

Seems to me like putting round up on some plants would be a pretty low level job for the mafia ..... I can just see the dude acting all gangsta ....... Yeah man don't mess with me I'm in the plant killing wing of the Thai Mafia. :fight:

The real criminal element in Thailand would think it's the most hilarious request ever while drinking away the idiot farang's hitman money with their buddies at the local slapper club.

I think you would get pretty much the same reaction from the Police as well ....... or anyone ..... <deleted> and let the insurance fix it.