Yet Another "Neighbour" Problem

Marvo

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you mr. richard. yes it is very easy if he can respect my flower in the road and NOT try to show his new car in my face.

So do you find it offensive if somebody has a new car & parks it outside your house?

Does this make you angry for some reason?

As an outsider, allow me to offer my opinion. I know a Thai person who for 15-20 years of living in their house never had plants in front of their house. One day, a neighbour a few houses down started parking their car in front of this Thai person's house. After this behaviour continued for a while, lo and behold a large row of plants appeared in front of the Thai persons house and the stray car could no longer park there.

The reason? When the car was parked in front of the Thai person's house, the house became easy to break into. Even with broken glass at the top of the 7-8 foot concrete wall, a potential thief only had to climb onto the roof of the car and into the house!

Maybe the Belgian neighbour was just trying to protect his house and you just weren't getting the message!

thank you mr. richard. yes it is very easy if he can respect my flower in the road and NOT try to show his new car in my face.

Maybe you should try NOT to show off your new flowers in front of the whole neighborhood? The whole Soi is probably mad with jealousy which why they're parking their cars in front of them

I feel for ya man, you spend all that time and hard work to make a nice garden for everyone to see and some plant hating nut job comes along and parks his car so no one can enjoy it, and then some other neighbor keys his car and he blames you and then wants you to apologize all because of his plant hating rudeness. You should try and find the neighbor that keyed his car and buy them a beer or something. You must have a very nice garden for the neighbors to stick up for you like that.

number one he stare hard on my wife butt. she is not his wife she is my wife. yes her butt is nice. she play yoga and in the past before i meet her she is a ballet dancer so very flexible and firm and good at dance. he want to look hard i think he is very rude.

now my wife say where is a car for me drive? thank you for put idea in my crazy but very nice butt wife head. when you move to this soi why don't you ask me first if it is OK? i am the farang who live here. you need to ask me first if it is OK.

answer: NO

too late now my wife is already try to look at Honda website online and say NO CITY ONLY ACCORD model. i HAVE NO money for silly car i ONLY want to play with my flowers.

one last time you have no evidance so give it up

i will make you cry in the street like a child who lost they lollypop u crazy old man. :whistling:

Ohhh please don't :cheesy:

I'm with Neverdie here !

If you were any sort of a man you would have knocked on the man's door and asked him to move his car away from your precious flowers and ask him to not park there again.

YOU DIDN'T !

You took the cowards way out by keying the man's car.

As for making the man cry in the street <deleted> who are you trying to kid? If you had done the same trick to my car you would not be sucking on any lollypop but rather sucking your food through a straw for the next few months. That plus you wouldn't have any plants left to look at or after !

Either a troll or a spineless keyboard warrior ?

Either way a waste of time and bandwidth!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

i will make you cry in the street like a child who lost they lollypop u crazy old man. :whistling:

Ohhh please don't :cheesy:

I'm with Neverdie here !

If you were any sort of a man you would have knocked on the man's door and asked him to move his car away from your precious flowers and ask him to not park there again.

YOU DIDN'T !

You took the cowards way out by keying the man's car.

As for making the man cry in the street <deleted> who are you trying to kid? If you had done the same trick to my car you would not be sucking on any lollypop but rather sucking your food through a straw for the next few months. That plus you wouldn't have any plants left to look at or after !

Either a troll or a spineless keyboard warrior ?

Either way a waste of time and bandwidth!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

You could always buy a cheap 2 x wireless surveillance kit, around $70 from Ebay.

They connect not only to your pc for recording onto your hard drive, but also to your TV at the same time.

The cameras are wireless and work up to 200 ft (70M) from the receiver, this would enable you to set one up from your house pointing to your car and one in your car pointing in the direction of your neighbour's house.

These cameras produce a fantastic night image, so darkness is not a problem.. Also installation is instant.

Then go and trash his plants.

You will have 2 great lines of view to catch your neighbour in the act should they attempt you extract their petty revenge on your car again. Which i believe is almost as certain as god made little green apples.

You will have all your evidence for the police, and you can have the first keying repair done at his expense as well as the second imminent attack. In a perfect world, he may have his residency or his visa revoked for criminal damage. If you want it to go that far.

It's always better (and shows a stronger character) to rise above all of this.

But lets be honest, revenge is bitter on one end of the stick, but oh so sweet on the other.

Edited by zerod1

You could always buy a cheap 2 x wireless surveillance kit, around $70 from Ebay.

They connect not only to your pc for recording onto your hard drive, but also to your TV at the same time.

The cameras are wireless and work up to 200 ft (70M) from the receiver, this would enable you to set one up from your house pointing to your car and one in your car pointing in the direction of your neighbour's house.

These cameras produce a fantastic night image, so darkness is not a problem.. Also installation is instant.

Then go and trash his plants.

You will have 2 great lines of view to catch your neighbour in the act should they attempt you extract their petty revenge on your car again. Which i believe is almost as certain as god made little green apples.

You will have all your evidence for the police, and you can have the first keying repair done at his expense as well as the second imminent attack. In a perfect world, he may have his residency or his visa revoked for criminal damage. If you want it to go that far.

It's always better (and shows a stronger character) to rise above all of this.

But lets be honest, revenge is bitter on one end of the stick, but oh so sweet on the other.

Spend 70 bucks and go vandalize someones property in the hopes they vandalize yours so you can call the cops and have them charged with vandalism ....... brilliant :burp:

WHat kind of housing doesn't come with a private drive or car port. Time to think about moving up in the world if these things bother you. So many people will tell you, there are remarkably few problems that can't be solved by throwing money at them here in the land of crooked smiles.

alternatively, if you are a christian, turn the other cheek.

had someone reverse into my parked car whike at 7/11 last week. the Twunt drove off leaving shards of his broken tail light on the side step of my SUV. a witness got the reg so the police are pursuing it. World is full of twunts. Crush them when its of little or no cost to you. And if you can find someone else who wants to crush them and set them up for the fall, even better. If my guy had stopped, he could have got away with paying me cash to fix my car. Now he's going to have to pay the cops, my insurance guy will want a cut and my car will still have to be fixed. Bound to cost more than a friendly roadside settlement and a hand shake.

Stupid is and stupid does, Forest! but remember, life is like a box of chocolates...

had someone reverse into my parked car whike at 7/11 last week. the Twunt drove off leaving shards of his broken tail light on the side step of my SUV. a witness got the reg so the police are pursuing it. World is full of twunts. Crush them when its of little or no cost to you. And if you can find someone else who wants to crush them and set them up for the fall, even better. If my guy had stopped, he could have got away with paying me cash to fix my car. Now he's going to have to pay the cops, my insurance guy will want a cut and my car will still have to be fixed. Bound to cost more than a friendly roadside settlement and a hand shake.

Stupid is and stupid does, Forest! but remember, life is like a box of chocolates...

Have to agree - and stupid excels nowadays. Can't blame them (to a certain extent), blaming the farang is standard.

Same as in our home countries they blame the immigrants for their financial woes.

Admittedly, its more difficult here where most immigrants (farangs) have to prove they have enough money to support a wealthy lifestyle.... The Thais (understandably) are not about to support us!

Always wait a while before attempting any revenge. Otherwise it becomes too obvious. There are many ways of successfully returning acts of vandalism without being too obvious. Plany yours carefully. Or, you can have someone like me do it for you.

good idea Ian but I saw ur picture of you swimming in tiny little boat. what if a smart, handsome, belgium man with three legs wink wink decide to give u little boat a hole in the bottom and then you fall down and tired and paddle over a waterfall? bye bye :whistling:

Huh