Blarney Stone Jomtiem

actiondell4

Not sure, but aren't you talking about the location that became a Shenanigans?

NO,

Blarney Stone is in the Jomtien complex,the second entrance coming into Jomtien on the right.A guy name Jimmy runs it and of course,he is irish,but dont know if its shut or not

Not sure, but aren't you talking about the location that became a Shenanigans?

NO,

Blarney Stone is in the Jomtien complex,the second entrance coming into Jomtien on the right.A guy name Jimmy runs it and of course,he is irish,but dont know if its shut or not

ok lets look at facts then

1. world recession and biggest since 1930's

2. pattaya has never known recession until now

3. political uncertainty-----------and yes i mean mr.t

4. if you are uk then 47.19 baht to pound-----------other people same ie. no good

5. look at the clientelle in other nearby bars

6. what do you expect

this place will not accept the writing on the wall--------------pattaya will shrink by a min of 25 %

Edited by neilf

Tend to agree. Keep reading how tourism in on track to exceed last year but I sure as hel_l don't see them. More TAT BS. 25% sounds a bit light-on to me - especially amongst establishments who rely predominately on foreign tourists.

i think these people are correct if you want to save the heartache and bull**it just go into the middle of the road pour a million baht or two down the drain cut out the middleman pattaya and thailand in general has totally outpriced itself with the crazy exchange rate over inflated prices and the thai logic that if you cant sell something then put the price up have never seen the place look so dead need the new F.P.S yep the falang positioning sensor like a G.P.S but has to be far more accurate because there are so few of them nowadays.

Seems the BLARNEY STONE is gone.

This is /was in the Jomtiem Complex near the Thai Blind massage,opposite the Crowded Karoake type bar.

The owner started the BLARNEY STONE I believe in late 2008,use to be a go go called Las Vegas girls I believe.

He was selling it 9 months later for 4.8 million,leasehold. rent 2 shophouses 70 k per month !

I offered him 500,000 baht,he refused

Guess no one bought it.

Not every Country is in recession.

Australia s unemployment rate is now down to 4.8%,shops cafes in Australia are packed every Sunday and restaurants are busy every weekend,so no recession in Australia.

New Zealand the same.

Edited by actiondell4