Visa Run To Cambodia

a van for polpet? or just Aranyaprthet?

it's another service for fake tourist, I don't understand why Pee PP (as know as the good doctor) have not remove this post, it will help the persona non grata (the people who can not handle the 1 million card) to stay longuer in LOS.

Whatever, like I am not rich enough to buy a card who cost 25.000 us $ ( in fact how can I get 25 000buck from my bank in Glendale CA, I can not open an account here, I don't work...) this service interrest me, keep me up to date please.

Roxannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne

i'll tell you what, for 2k baht each i'll take you guy down there to do your business, you might ask why you have to pay that much, well you will get drink services, snack to munch on, and the most important a nice comfy ride not like the bus or mini bus, we all can be home before noon, if you like we can even stop at some nice water fall on the way home, sound like a good deal

car of choice with driver:

Honda Accord

Toyota Camary

HONDA CR-V

HONDA STREAM...brand new car

we also have benz and beemer, but it will cost you more.

:o

Hey Tomy,

What about the music ???

Any oldies

:DB)B)

Call me cheap charlie, but why on earth pay this kind of money for this kind of service???

I usually catch the 6.30 am bus from Bangkok (Morchit bus station) to Arranyaprathet bus station (295 Baht for a return ticket; collect 15 and u will get one ticket for free). From the bus station in AP catch the local songtaew to the border for 10 Baht.

Just enough time to do the visa business, buy some delicious baguettes from the market, and catch the same bus back to Bangkok (departs 12:30 pm).

And yes, the bus is comfortable enough; aircon and toilet on board.

Cheers!