Pool/Snooker Shop In Chiang Mai

ianf

Take the road north to Mae Rim, Changphuak Rd, http://www.mapjack.com/?4reyU8BcacuB, it's on the right after you take the right turn.

Couldn't find it! Is it near the moat end or nearer the super highway? Is it on the right with the moat behind you?

Thanks

Did the MapJack link work for you? If that link works your looking right down the road at it, it's in the second row of shop houses on the right looking down that street. Store entry is slightly below road level and it's hard to see if your driving in a car. It is on the right with the moat behind it, and it's closer to the super highway.

I am trying to describe this from a distant memory, so excuse the vagueness...

The shop that many bar owners use is indeed just off the Mae Rim road. My best shot at directions is:

From the centre of the north side of the moat head north on the Mae Rim road. After several hundred metres (this is the vague part - I can't recall exactly how far up this road) you are looking for a right turn (at lights I think!) that when you look down there bends left after not very far (less than a hundred metres before the bend I believe, and the bend can clearly be seen from the Mae Rim road). The pool/snooker shop is on your right just after the road has bent left.

Sorry for the vagueness but I hope this helps. :D

I am trying to describe this from a distant memory, so excuse the vagueness...

The shop that many bar owners use is indeed just off the Mae Rim road. My best shot at directions is:

From the centre of the north side of the moat head north on the Mae Rim road. After several hundred metres (this is the vague part - I can't recall exactly how far up this road) you are looking for a right turn (at lights I think!) that when you look down there bends left after not very far (less than a hundred metres before the bend I believe, and the bend can clearly be seen from the Mae Rim road). The pool/snooker shop is on your right just after the road has bent left.

Sorry for the vagueness but I hope this helps. :D

Direction are not bad. The Me Rim road is the 107 or as it is called Chotana.. The set of lights, on your left hand side you will see a very large and I do mean large Kodak sign (yellow). Make a right hand turn (after stopping and waiting for traffic) go down straight and about 50 meters on your right is the shop. All kinds of kit in the window.